1. CHICKEN NUGGETS

pov: fletcher

      i stood aimlessly in the quiet mcdonald's lobby. i gazed at the menu ahead of me and contemplated my choices. would it be a cheeseburger or chicken nuggets? a french fry or apple pie? i was ripped from my thoughts when the cashier shouted "NEXT PLEASE!"

i approached the register and my eyes met with a beautiful boy. his name tag read 'wyatt'. his lips were small and taut, with a sharp jawline and large eyes. his hair was bleach blond and crept out from beneath his black work hat.

"hello, what can i get you today?" he said and smiled. that smile.. that goddamn smile. i was so flustered, i didn't know what to say. "h-hi.." slipped out. he only smiled again, looking down and giggling as i blushed. "i'll have 10 piece chicken nugget with barbecue sauce.. and a *giggle* milkshake," i tell him. "what flavor sweet boy?" he responds and smirks. i blush again. "chocolate." he nods and taps at the bright screen in front of him. "that will be $6.69," he says. his voice is so mesmerizing. so deep, but so smooth.

i payed, then walked over to wait for my food. once i picked it up, i walked out to my car and watched wyatt on my way. i wish i could have been confident enough to talk to him.. i wondered if i'd ever see him again...

once i reached the car, i opened the bag and took a whiff. smelt delicious, just like wyatt. i took out my chicken nuggets and gasped as i opened up the box.

on the upper flap, "here's my number, 666-666-6666. cant wait to hear from you pretty boy... -wyatt ;)"