79

Lil' Painted Life

Pampered Poisonous Royal Wife Ch 79

- August 06, 2019 3 Comments

Chapter 79  Gratifying progress

    Looking at the ladies hurriedly left, Mu Yunyao couldn't help but smile. This was the result of her deliberation with Lady Jin. She taught the unique embroidery methods of the woman in Jingling and once it was done, it would be a great credit. If this credit was only shared by Niyunfang and Cao Yunnian, those who were jealous would probably directly tear them apart. It was better to let these people participate in it. One has lost a lot of constraints. Secondly, these people will fight for their merits. They would even try to exaggerate this merit and then sent it to the emperor. In the end, Niyunfang and Cao Manor took the lead.

    Because there were many people who were enthusiastic about helping out, Mu Yunyao did not have much to do on hand, so she concentrated on hastening the embroidery of the clothes with Jin Lan and the others.

    When she finally managed to take a breath, she realized that seven or eight days had already passed and Yue Wang had already left.

    The progress of the Jinxiu Garden was gratifying. Lady Jin had taken a big favour from Mu Yunyao and thus urged those who helped in renovating the Jinxiu Garden to do their work well and quickly. Therefore, it had only been a short time and many places had already begun to reach the final stages of the renovation.

    The person in charge of supervision, who was called shopkeeper Jin, came to Mu Yunyao and said: "Girl, according to your instructions, Jinxiu Garden has been restored. When do you have time to see it? If there’s no problem, we’ll continue to repair it according to the drawings. "

(TN: Another Jin person I cray cray translating this. Author, please take pity on me translating it and the readers who have to memorise the same name but different peeps. Ayyy 😭)

    Mu Yunyao was rejoicing after listening to her words. After she tossed and turned so much about it, Niyunfang could not make much money for the time being. The soon-to-be-opened teahouse was her future money tree: "En, I’ll let Jin Lan inform you before I go there and see it with you."

*****

    These days were so busy he did not even have time to stand still for a while. In spite of that, Qin Guan’s heart had been occupied with what Yue Wang would do at times like this. After all, it was the place of the prince’s, and it was borrowed to the person. Naturally he had to be extra careful so as to not to leave any ill-feeling behind.

    When Mu Yunyao had just arrived at the entrance of Jinxiu Garden, Qin Guan had already been waiting there. Seeing her coming down the carriage, his smile was very gentle: "Greetings, Mu girl."

    "Greetings Qin Guan shi. I came in a hurry so I didn't prepare anything. These two days, I’m only able to make some small snacks to bring for you to have a taste."

    Qin Guan quickly took the small box containing the snacks: "Thank you, girl, for coming today to see the progress of the garden’s renovation. Not to mention, after a touch from the girl's wonderful hand, I could not bear to turn my eyes away from looking at the garden."

    Shopkeeper Jin yelled at the side: "These days, there are Old Qin Guan shi who bring some people to help out too, otherwise the progress will not be so fast."

    Mu Yunyao gratefully looked at Qin Guan: "It’s difficult to rely on a thank you word alone to express the gratitude in my heart. If it’s not too much to give you something, then I can only wait for the Jinxiu Garden to be completed. I found a good plant and made the tea leaves by myself. Asking Qin Guan shi to give it a try as an expression of my gratitude. "