Meet Koi and Wish!

(Please excuse the random Mew in the background)

                 Name: Wish
                  Gender: Female
                 Age: 16
              Sexuality: Bisexual
           Personality: Loud, Brave, Considerate, Yandere, Attention-Seeking, Stealthy
Bio: Wish's Mom was a Glaceon named Everest and her dad was a Espeon name's Emperor when Wish was younger her mom would tell her the real story of how she and her dad got married but hid away the bloody and gore away managing Wish to believe that when you really like someone you need to get rid of some of the threats as such Wish was raised in the ways of being a yandere by her mom and grew up to be one but got her more sensitive side from her dad.

Name: KoiGender: Female Age: 16 Sexuality: Lesbain Personality: Shy, a bookworm, a Kyuudere ( a Japanese term for someone who is always super shy and wouldn't even hurt a fly), afraid of what other people think of her, fairly obedient Bio: Koi's d...

Name: Koi
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Sexuality: Lesbain
Personality: Shy, a bookworm, a Kyuudere ( a Japanese term for someone who is always super shy and wouldn't even hurt a fly), afraid of what other people think of her, fairly obedient
Bio: Koi's dad is a Japanese Jolteon and his mom was a American Flareon whenever her parents walked they held the look a king or queen, She wants to be perfect because she wants them to be happy as such she became a Honor Roll student and is usually obedient to her parents even though when she was younger they always believed she was perfect but because she doesn't believe them when they say that she is fairly worried of what other people think of her that's also why she hasn't revealed that she's a lesbian worried that it would devastate them even though they honestly don't care.

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed and sorry for the essay long Bio for Koi but Wish's was easier to write because it was simple where as Koi has so many different issues but I hope you guys will read my official 1st chapter when it comes out probably tomorrow!