Chapter 1 - Damn Mission

3rd POV

"HAAAHHH?!" Yelled Katsuki to the phone.

"Listen, I know your more of a 'big battle' hero but you also have to do these small mission, your not the only one, the heroes Deku and Uravity are also going to this mission." Exclamed the man on the other side of the phone.

"Why the hell do I have to partner up with shitty Deku and round face?! I said I'm not going! They can do it on their own!" Exclamed the annoyed blonde and hunged up.

'So annoying, they said it was my day off today!'

Katsuki turns on the TV and starts watching the news.

"We are interrupting this program with some unsettling news, what started as a robbery at a bank, has become to a dangerous scene, we will pass the news to our partner Jen. Jen, what's going on in your end?"

"We are right now on the roof of a building where we are getting a clear view of what's happening. As you can see here, the heroes Deku and Uravity are trying to battle what seems like a porcupine man...oh no! He hit Uravity! Deku seems to be carrying her away, he's taken her to safety due to being hurt. We hear that the hero Ground Zero is also supposed to be here but we haven't seen him anywhere in this scene."

"For fucks sake!!" Yells Bakugou as he gets up and starts putting on his costume. 'Of course they are too weak!'

Katsuki arrives to the scene.

"It seems that the hero Ground Zero has finally arrived! We shall keep you in touch."

"Alright you dumb fuck, die!!!" Bakugou throws the first punch, the villan dodges but Bakugou grabs his face with his other hand and blows it up. The villan falls to the floor and Bakugou apprehends him. "Ha! I knew this was too easy!"

Deku comes back to the scene and sees Bakugou about to get attacked from behind. "Kacchan! Watch out!". Bakugou look at Deku and seconds after he notices the villan behind him, but it was to late. The villan touched Bakugous back. Bakugou tries to punch but before his fist hits his face he gets teleported to...the sky?

Bakugou's POV

'What the hell?! Where am I?!' I look at my hands and they look...different...wait, where are my gauntlets?! I seem to be pretty high up.

I seem to be getting closer to the ground, I'll use my quirk to minimize the fall. I put my hands in front of me, facing down and activate my quirk...activate my quirk..."SHIIIIIITTT!!!!" My quirk isn't activating! 'I'm fucked!' .

I fall on the edge of a roof, I groan and try to get up, but I lost my balance and kept falling, I hit a tree and all the branches on the way, cutting my self in a ton of places and damaging one of my wrists and my knees. I fall unconscious in a unknown area...I'm pathetic...

Y/N POV

'Come on... come on' I shake my hip, waiting for the clock to hit 3 o'clock (A/N: where I live most schools end at 3, so I'm sorry if your used to an hour later or before) . The bell rings and everybody rushes out. I put on my bag and rush out, pulling out my phone to check on my Instagram. 'Awesome! A new season is coming up of MHA!' I smile brightly at my phone until I see a slim hand stop me at my tracks. "Well if it isn't the obsessed otaku? Did you shower today? Probably not. Hahahaha" Says the annoying red head...Lena. "Very funny Lena, your brain seems to have gotten smaller." I say with a smirk on my face. "Watch your tongue you gross bug," I groan and pass by her, completely ignoring her. It's only my first day of 11th grade and I saw that brat.

I start walking my normal path towards my dad's house, my parents separated a long time ago, and my dad's house is the closest so when I leave school I walk to his place.

I turn the corner to find a male's body, laying there, all bloody. "Oh my- Are you okay?!" No response. 'Of course you idiot, he's hurt and unconscious!' I looked around but there was no one there... he seemed to be wearing a cosplay of the character Bakugou... Shit, I need to help him. I move muy bag to my chest. I grab his arms and put them around my neck, with him laying on my back. 'For being in good shape, he sure is heavy' I groan and start dragging him to my dad's house.

I managed to get him inside and layed on my bed. 'He's bloody all over...I should clean him' . I go to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit and take it to the room. I start treating his superficial wounds and take off a bit of his clothing, of course, keeping on his shirt and pants. I notice his wrist is swollen and the area of his knees on the pants seem to be ripped. I bandage his wrist and pull up his pants till' it's up his knees. I see one of his knees is also swollen and one has a bad scratch on it. I treat it and wait for him to wake up.

I stare at his facial features...he really does pull off the costume, his hair looks so real and his facial and body features are so accurate...I wonder what happened to him...

To be continued...

First chapter completed. Hope you enjoyed.