THE LAST DAY

In the early morning of school, discipline Teacher Baek asked Kim Anna to come to her office as soon as possible. on the way to her school, traffic jams suddenly occurred."Mr. Kim ... can't be quick because I have important things that need to be done right away at school. Hurry up!"  said Anna with her eyes looking out the window as if someone had come looking for her . "I'm sorry Ms. Anna ... there seems to be a lot of traffic ahead so I think Ms. Anna will not be able to get to school on time.if Ms. Anna is late for school, it's fine because Ms. Anna is a noble son. so why don't we go for a drink while they move the car?" Mr. Kim said spontaneously. Anna looked at Mr. Kim with a annoying warning. "so easy to say .. do you remember my dad doing that school? is him  the one who gave me knowledge in school? If you want to give me advice, my advice is good instead of teaching me things that are embarrassing to parents. that is why, I am always defiant and evil in the eyes of the people. because of you .. whatever, I had no choice but to run a 3km marathon to school in this dress. the world is getting more and more complicated. haishh .."

Anna got out of the car.Anna runs and runs as fast as she can. he stopped by the side of the road as she leaned on a street lamp and looked toward her watch. "hurghh..more than 2km to get to school. But, the school bell will start ringing in 5 minutes. Well, if I can run 5 minutes in this distance, that means I can keep on the Guiness World Record. hahaha .. " without delay, she continued to rush to school.

Baaammm !!!

Kim Anna and a bicycle man fell on the road together. "Arghh !! it hurts! ... oh my .." Anna held back in pain as she looked straight at the man who had broken it with his  bike.The man stood up and continued to help Anna stand up as Anna was sprained in her right leg and a scar on her arm while the man suffered a bruise on the face and a slight bruise on the head."Are you okay? ohh, you hurt so badly, let me send you off to clean the wound in the clinic. " Kim Anna pulled her hand away from the man holding her and smiling. "I'm fine. It's just a slight wound, nothing to worry about." said Anna. "are you sure what you're saying? because, looking at it ... your ankle is sprained. if you don't mind, I'll send you to school. Come on."

Anna saw the man also had a much worse wound. She approached the man and took his handkerchief out of her  bag and wiped the man's blood without hesitation. "Bicycle boy ... your wound is much more painful than mine." "I'm okay . I'm a man so I can handle it." "it's fine. I have something important to do at school right now. You go see a doctor. Later I'll pay for your bike damage . " "but, I hit you and you can't walk properly with your feet right now."  "I said, I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. Worry about yourself before worrying about others, okay. I don't have time to talk to you, goodbye."

the man grabbed Anna's hand . Anna stopped to  keep  walking. "please follow me only this time. Let me send you. Besides, we are students from the same school, right ? " " Well, promise me that you won't stop anywhere other than school. if not, I'll jump off the bike later." Anna warned the man. " "OK, princess. I promise, my name is Lee Taeyong. You're Kim Anna, right?"
they talked a lot on the way to school.after they were in school, Anna kept getting off the bike. "Taeyong, see you soon, okay .. I need to hurry. bye!"

Anna knocks on the door of the teacher's office and prepares herself as usual and spits perfume on her clothes. "Good morning, Teacher Baek. Why did you call me here? " Asked Anna as she glanced at Teacher Baek who was polishing her nails.
" Hi, my sister-in-law. why is it tangled today? Where did you come from before ? Which cage? Kim Anna .. why don't you answer my question? " said Teacher Baek.
" not your business. why did you tell me to come here immediately? what's so important?" Teacher Baek feels challenged by Anna's harsh words to her. however, she could do nothing but be patient with Anna's hot and spontaneous temper because if she did anything to Anna, she would have been asked to quit.

Teacher Baek approaches Anna slowly. "you're the  younger sister of Kim Taehyeong from the ARMY group, right? I researched your family a month ago. " Anna just nodded her head. "so what's with that? " "my dear student, please have your brother sign this book in my diary for me, okay? To your knowledge, I've been a loyal fan of your brother from the very beginning. swear! " Teacher Baek told Anna while holding her diary and kneeling in front of Anna. Anna took the diary.
Anna laughed. Teacher Baek was curious about his student behavior. " what is all this? Is this why  you  told me to hurry to school? You know what  .. I ran 3km like crazy girl from a traffic jam to school and  doesn't have  had breakfast since this morning . don't you see that my legs are sprained? are you kidding me !? how does the ministry of education accept you get this job ? I know now I'm being rude to you. But, you're really sorry about that, teacher. If you want to punish me for being rude ... go ahead .  I didn't block you. " said Anna with uncontrollable anger.

all the teachers in the office looked at them. Teacher Baek hold his hand and said " I'm sorry, Anna. I didn't know you  got  hurt like this and didn't have breakfast yet. This is it, the rest of the day ... I'll see you in the cafeteria. I'll bet you eat whatever you want, okay? " persuade Teacher Baek.
"Alright. You have to  promise me that you won't regret later because I ate something expensive back then. I go first, I want to treat my wound. Bye .. hahaha .. " Anna's gone. Teacher Baek  sitting on her  chair.