22

"Had fun?" Maddie asks me the moment I walk in. I shrug but I'm literally bursting. Yes I had fun. Just don't exactly want to share the gory details with my Mom sitting there. She gives me a wan smile, and my heart warns instantly.

"Oh there's a package for you!" Maddie says as she throws me a package. I might gave an idea who it's from.

"It's Monday tomorrow, go sleep you must be tired." My mom shoos me upstairs. "Sleep tight!" Maddie hollers.

"Bet you I will!" I holler back and mom gives a tiny frown at us hollering. Oops.

I decide to open the package first.

Mackenzie Frances Ziegler
      It's like I'm connected to you. It's crazy. But it's always been like that. When you smile, I smile. When you cry, I cry. I hate the feeling of being so attached to one person. That one person being you. But I wouldn't swap the feeling with anything else.
                           -your secret admirer.

I'm not sure how to feel about this note. It's not the usual sappy ones. It has... a heavy feel through it. I can actually feel the emotion. Is it bad in starting to get attached to the notes?

I decide to take a long hot bath and I'm  done I realise I'm spammed by messages when I get out of the shower. They're all from a very specific person.

Juanny
Had fun?
I had fun ;)
Where are You?
You home yet?
Wait I dropped you off.
Your light is on?
I can see your bedroom.
Are you showering?
Oh no wonder..
Why am I talking to myself?

I chuckle at him and his texts. He has a weird way of texting for sure.

                                                       Mckensis
Yes I'm home you idiot.
I was taking a shower.

Juanny
So did you have fun?

  Mckensis
No.

J

uanny

Wait why? I tried my best :(

Mckensis

I'm just joking I had fun.

Juanny
That's great. Sleep well
And try not to dream abt me

Mckensis

Wow cocky huh?

Juanny
But you love me. 

I stare at the phone screen for too long. Maybe because he's not wrong. I groan at my own words and stuff my face into the pillow. I do not like my best friend. I do not like Johnny. I do not. I'm not to sure if I managed to convince myself either.

       ___________________________

"What's that?" I peek over his shoulder. He giggles madly.

"It's a peppa pig tattoo." He shows me his blue pen ink clad hand with the hand drawn peppa pig. I stare a little bit concerned at his drawing of peppa pig stomping in mud.

"What in the actual world?"

"It's fun, try it!" He insist and I roll my eyes but I stick out my hand for him anyways. He squeals like the girls do when he notices them. With a serious look on his face, he gets to work.