「Four」

Taehyung

"Woah young man! you look so good,"

I lifted my head a little to give hyung a small smile before going back to playing with the paws of my hoodie.

His genuine smile was so angelic that I got excited when he approached me and held my shoulder.

"It fits you so well.."

He mumbled lovingly and I swear I melted inside.

His voice..

is

so,

heavenly.

Is it bad that I think I have an obsession over him?

I couldn't do much but to let out a small sigh, knowing that it would only make hyung worry.

"You do not like it, Tae?"

I immediately flashed him a look and shook my head no.

"I like it.. hyung,"

I tensed when he held my shoulders with both his hands and my gaze immediately fixed on his.

His lips curved into that angelic smile.

oh well..

"Tae.. I want you to choose what you like.. what you want.. I want you to enjoy the time we're spending together.. even if it is just a little compared to what we used to spend.. and if that's.. if that's the least I could do to make you happy,"

His voice carried a trace of worry and regret.

It didn't sound right coming out his mouth.

I know, hyung. I know. You just.. don't even have to try to make me happy..

you're my happiness.

I couldn't let go of the blank stare I was giving him.

It was hard, but I had to.

I should let my mind have the control of me, not my weak pathetic heart who has fallen deeper and deeper for my own, brother.

Can someone please find a remedy for this disorder?

Just,

please?

Because every time it manages to kill a part of me..

And now..

I wonder if those feelings have killed me all the way up.

I just can't find a solution and it hurts.

It fucking hurts.

"Hyung.. I like this don't worry.. it's just.. can we go home now?"

Hyung chuckled and reached out his hand to ruffle my hair, later pinching the bridge of my nose.