6 - Chelena Part 2

6:00 PM:

Selena: Charlie, where are you?!!

Charlie: I'm coming..

PRIVATE CONVERSATION BETWEEN CHARLIE AND SHAWN.

Shawn: Will you tell her how you feel!?

Charlie: I don't know.. Is today, at an event like a wedding a good day to express my feelings?! I don't think so..

Shawn: Today is your only hope.. It's better to talk to her face to face then via whatsapp..

Charlie: yess!! You know what? I'll ask her to hang out together... That way, We'd be alone and I can tell her everything..

Shawn: good idea..

Charlie:

I got to go!! Sel's waiting mee

Shawn: Yess, nice suit!! Go go go!!

PRIVATE CONVERSATION BETWEEN CHARLIE AND SELENA.

Charlie: I'm coming to pick you up!! Are you ready!??

Selena: Yesss

10 minutes later..

Charlie: I'm at the front of your door

Selena: I'm searching for my purse.. Coming...

Author's POV:

Charlie saw Selena arriving, he stepped out of the car.. And they started talking..

"Oh wow, you even look hotter live!! You look beautiful and fierce" Charlie said while giving her a bunch of Gradenia flowers!!

Selena: "Thank you, you look hot on your own"

Author's POV:

Charlie opened the door for Selena and then got in the jeep and started driving..

Selena: Long time no see.. I guess the last time I saw you was on stage performing "we don't talk anymore"

Charlie: yeah we should meet one time another.. Maybe we should do another collab together.. Our previous was a hit!!

Selena: I've missed you this whole time!!

Charlie: Not as much as I did..

7:00 PM:

Author's POV:

Charlie and Selena arrived at the wedding.. After congratulating the couple and meeting some friends, they went and sat at the table..

Charlie: You look prettier than every other woman here!!

Selena laughed while saying thank you..

"May I have this dance my lady?" Charlie asked while standing up and extending his hand..

Selena: of course..

They enjoyed theirselves and had fun.. The slow dance played.. They approached, looked in each others eyes while dancing and then kissed!!
They went to their table and talked about that moment..