Prolouge

It was a brief moment. I was boarding my usual bus home, when I saw a girl, dressed in a black dress with a black cardigan. It was raining very heavily and we were both under the bus resting area. Short black hair, and stunning reflective black eyes. She had a bouquet of flowers in her hands. I didn't think much of her, just another passerby. Then, she locked eyes with me. I felt like she could just see right through me. She raised her hand, and started doing various motions with it. Sign language?
      I don't really know it...Oh wait! Google. I instantly grabbed my phone from my pocket and searched up sign language on google. I clicked the most trustworthy looking link and looked back at the girl. "Uh...can you do that again?" I asked her. Oh wait, Liam you big idiot, she could be deaf. I then looked back down at my phone and started doing hand motions. I only knew how to do the letters, so I carefully spelled out each word I said. She looked surprised and a big smile was suddenly on her face. Oh, wow she's stunning.
         It looked like flowers were just blooming around her. Her smile is lovely. With her gentle hands she carefully replied using the letters as well. "Before, I said. 'My name is Mia'" I found it charming that she waited a bit before moving onto the next letter, so I could briefly look at my phone to understand her. "Mia is a nice name." I spelled. Her bright smile returned and she spelled, "What is your name?"
        "Liam" I spelled out in reply. "That name is nice too" she spelled. She looked like she almost laughed as she looked at my face. "Is there something wrong with my face?" I spelled. "No. Just I can hear you." She spelled out. I was embarrassed. I had been painstakingly spelling each word with each letter. I said embarrassed, "Why didn't you say so sooner, this conversation could have been faster..." Mia silently laughed. "I thought you were cute." She spelled with her smile.
       For some reason, I knew I was blushing. She was just so lovely. In the distance, I spotted the bus coming around the corner. "The bus is coming." I muttered. "Yes.." She spelled. The bus noisily arrived in front of us and opened its doors. Mia smiled one last time at me and plucked a flower from her bouquet. She then grabbed my hand and opened my palm. She put the flower in it and smiled warmly. As she got on the bus, Mia spelled, "Go learn sign language, it's hard to do this!". She smiled happily and escaped onto the bus.
      The bus doors stayed open for a while, before finally closing. The bus slowly moved away in pouring rain. Ah....I missed my bus...

    Looking down, I had the flower in my palm. I touched my face, it was warm. Mother, I think I might've fallen in love.