Oppa

As soon as I reached home, I saw another car parked in our lawn

...wait I know this car!

I ran to the house door and found it unlocked.

Yeah! It has to be him!

"Yoona! I missed you sis!" He said happily and opened his arms for me.

"Jiminie oppa!!" I said and dropped the bag from my hand and ran to him and he embraced me in a big hug.

______________

"So how long are you gonna stay with us oppa?" I asked him as I sat next to him on the couch

"Uh...maybe a month or so..." he smiled.

"Aww I wish you could stay with us for the whole year!!" I said doing puppy eyes and he chuckled.

" I am not falling for your cute face Yoona!" He chuckled.

I just can't believe I am sitting with my elder brother on the couch after so long.
Anyway, if I didn't tell you, we are three kids.
My elder brother, Park Jimin after that my elder sister, Park Chae-young and then myself, the maknae, Park Yoona.

As Jimin oppa is the eldest, he is already working in a company in Busan and visits us in Daegu only once or twice a year.

I do miss him.

And next year, Chae-young is also gonna get a job and move to Seoul.

And me?

once I graduate school, I'll be moving to Busan or Seoul with Rose or Jimin oppa.

"So...we should do some fun!! Even eomma and appa are not here for two months!!"
Rose said excitedly sitting next to me and now I am sandwiched between these two people.

Jimin oppa was about to say something but he got a call from someone...

"Oh hey!! Namjoon hyung!!" He excitedly said as soon as he received the call.

"Yeah! I am back to Daegu!...yeah...ok...I'm coming!" He said and hung up.

"What makes you so excited oppa?" Rose asked him munching some food.

"We're having a party!!" He smiled.

"So..you're leaving us oppa?" I whined.

"No!" He chuckled.

"How can I leave my sisters? Especially Yoon!" He said pinching my cheeks.

"Yah! Stop it! I don't like it!" I said and he chuckled.

"Get ready you two, I promised my hyungs last time that I'll bring you both too." He said getting up.

"But where are we going?" Rose asked.

"Namjoon hyung is giving a party in his house...so yea...now get ready fast!" He said walking to his room...

"...and yeah don't show too much skin! Especially Yoon!"
He said before closing his door.

"Yep Yoon, you're still a kid! No skin!"
Rose said and ran to her room.

"Great." I sighed and walked to my room.

"What should I wear?" I asked myself finding for something in my closest.

"They still think I'm a kid huh?" I smirked as a dress caught my eyes.

"Yes! This one!" I smirked and pulled out that dress.

Black is gonna be perfect with my heels. Let me see if they think I am a kid anymore.
Seriously! I am already 18 and these people think I'm just an innocent kid!!

Kid,my ass.

"Yah! Yoona! Why are you wearing this!!" Jimin oppa asked me once I stepped out of my room...

C'mon seriously! I mean...wtf dude! What's wrong with this?!?!

"C'mon! I am not showing that much skin! Oppa pleaseee!!" I whined and he huffed

"Yoona! You need to understand! They are guys and I don't want them to look at you that way! I'm your brother and it's my responsibility to take care of you and Rose-"

"Where's your sister by the way? She's not ready yet?" He said looking at her room's door.

...and then the door open representating Rose coming out of the room talking on her phone.

"Oh my god! Yes! I'm coming just wait for me!!!" She said and hung up the call and looked at us with excitement in her eyes.

"You know what?! Irene is throwing a party at her place!! And Jay is gonna be there too!!!" She said jumping in excitement.

Hey! Don't say that she's going to Irene!! I wanna come too!"

"I'm leaving! Have fun Yoon!" She said and left the house.

Bullshit.

"wow...I guess I should go-"

"You're not going anywhere else, Yoon" Jimin oppa said grabbing my arm.

"But oppa!! I want to go to Irene's party!! Pleasee!!
I tried my best but even my puppy eyes failed.

"Sorry sis, But if I won't take at least one of you, they're gonna kill me...I've promised them that I'll introduce ya'll to them once in return back to Daegu."

He said as he made me sit in his car.

"Urghhhh! Whatever!" I said and he chuckled starting the engine.

"Mianhe sis, I promise I'll take you Busan with me, next year. "

He said kissing my cheek.