Ch 1: my new job

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was in a gym on the Red Army bace to see if I could make it, he chooses the strongest and the best people to be part of the Red Army. I'm choosing to be part of the army. I've been a fan of the Red Army ever since I first heard of them. "Ok, so, now I am looking for a body guard that is strong, trustworthy, ect, so, if you are not a human, please show me who you are, if you guys are confused one what I mean, Tom, please show them," the Red Leader said.

"Whatever 'sir'," Tom said in a slightly mocking like tone but still turned halfway into his monster. It sounds like he hates him alot, I wonder why I think to myself.

"Now your turn, and whoever is a monster that is from Tom's breed, will be the ones staying first, but if there are no monsters, then all of you guys that are only human, then all of you guys get to stay." Red Leader said.

I listened to him and I turned into my monster form, and little did I know that I was the only one that was a monster. "I guess I win since I'm the only one that's an monster," I said.
(Little A/N: the picture up top is what your horns, tail, and alpha mark looks like)

"Every one out, but the alpha, the alpha are usually the strongest ones," Red Leader said.

Yes! I got the job that I've always wanted! I think to myself.

Tom's P.O.V

Great, I have to help the fucking Commie get a stupid ass body guard, why does he even need a body guard? I think to myself. I sigh and I walk into the room were we are choosing the new body guard for Tord, or what I like to call him, Commie, because he is one. When I walk in, I since an alpha present in the room. But who could it be? Oh well, I'll find out soon, I think to myself. "Ok, so, now I am looking for a body guard that is strong, trustworthy, ect, so, if you are not a human, please show me who you are, if you guys are confused one what I mean, Tom, please show them," the Commie said.

"Whatever 'sir'," I say in a slightly mocking like tone, and I turned halfway into my monster form.

"Now your turn, and whoever is a monster that is from Tom's breed, will be the ones staying first, but if there are no monsters, then all of you guys that are only human, then all of you guys get to stay." tord said.

One of the (males/females) turned half way of a monster. That explains the feeling I think to myself.

"Every one out, but the alpha, the alpha are usually the strongest ones," Tord said.

Wow, the cute one is going to be his body guard, I could flirt with alpha~ I think to myself wait...what the fuck am I thinking? Great, now I'm turning into the perverted Commie... I continue to think.

Tord's/Red Leader's P.O.V

I hope I get the cute looking one I think to myself and I sigh. "Ok, so, now I am looking for a body guard that is strong, trustworthy, ect, so, if you are not a human, please show me who you are, if you guys are confused one what I mean, Tom, please show them," the I said.

"Whatever 'sir'," Tom said in a slightly mocking like tone but still turned halfway into his monster. I'll deal with you later I think to myself.

"Now your turn, and whoever is a monster that is from Tom's breed, will be the ones staying first, but if there are no monsters, then all of you guys that are only human, then all of you guys get to stay," I said and I sighed lightly to were no one noticed it.

One of the (males/females) turned half way of a monster. Yes! I get the cute one as my body guard! This will be fun~ I think to myself.

"Every one out, but the alpha, the alpha are usually the strongest ones," I said.

I took a quick glimpse at Tom, and he looked oddly exited when I said that. He better not flirt with (him/her) at all I think to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N):
Hey guys, this is my first story, for those of you who catch any mistakes, please tell me, I wanna fix those mistakes that I made, but the next chapter will be out soon, but before I leave, If you guys wanna be my friends, then you can message me at anytime, and I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but that's all for now, see you guys in the next chapter.