017

jimins pov

we pulled into a big house.
hanis house.

"so.." taehyung shyly said.
"when are you parents coming back?" he asked hani, leaning forward.
"well, they said that i could handle living on my own.. i guess" her tone of voice became quieter.
"i'm so confused" said namjoon, "where are they?" he asked, confusingly.
"they've told me that they're travelling. but i don't think they'll be coming back" her voice was breaking up.
i quickly changed the subject.
"don't worry hani. you've got me, i've got you. we've all got you. okay?" i reassured her, stroking her hair.
she smiled and looked up at me.
we all got out of the car and started walking up to the front door.
"oh and guys.."she stopped in front of the door.
we all turned to her.
"rules for the house; take off your shoes when you get into the house, clean up after yourself. it's a 7 bedroom house, with 2 king size beds in each room. there's 4 bathrooms scattered around the house. 3 of them include a shower, a bath and a toilet. only one of them has just a shower and a toilet. my parents have a separate house, at the end of garden. there's one kitchen, which is pretty big. there's 2 living rooms, they're both kind of big. there's one dining room, which is big i guess. there's 3 game rooms, they're big i guess. finally, there is 3 cinema rooms; they aren't that big. the only rooms that you guys aren't allowed in is the cellar, the laundry room, the attic and the back room" she exhaled.
she smiled at us.
we all stood in disbelief.
"a-all of this" stuttered jungkook, as he pointed at the house, "is yours?".
"obviously, you dumb bitch" yoongi muttered under his breath.
jin wheezed.
i wheezed.
the whole world wheezed.
"can we see your parents house, as they're not here?" said jungkook, sweetly moving towards her.
she shook her head.
"i'm sorry jungkook, but we can't" she sighed.
"any more questions?" she looked at the members, smiling.
she looks so pretty.
we all shook our heads.
she smiled, whilst giggling.
she was about to open the door.
"remember, please remember. don't go in the back room. especially the back room. okay?" she looked at all of us, making sure we all understood.
we all nodded.
but,
why wasn't we allowed in the back room?
i wasn't going to ask,
i was just curious.
she fiddled with her keys, finding the right one.
she pushed the key in, and turned it.
the door opened.
we all took our shoes off and put them in a shoe rack.
"okay we all need to go to the kitchen to see what your favourite foods are and stuff like that" hani said, wanting us to follow her.
i could tell she was wearing herself out.
"hani, where shall we put our suitcases? we've left them in the car" i hesitated.
she smiled, whilst sitting at a breakfast bar.
"shall i show you to your rooms then?" she asked, standing up.
we all nodded.
"yay, i cant wait until we're all settled in!" hoseok exclaimed, laughing and smiling.
she smiled at him.
___________________
oiiiii👅👅👅👅👅👅 i'm gonna go to my cousins show in october🤪🤪 my fave cousin🥴 i'm gonna see my fave human as well, who's in my cousins band🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 GASSED