O n e

"You saw her again?" Seonghwa, Yeosang's friend asks.

"Y-Yeah..." He replies, rethinking the dream.

The dream was caught up in his mind. Only thinking about the strange girl that is.

She was quiet, dead silent. Had brown hair along with her light brown eyes. Naturally had double eyelids. Being born with double eyelids weren't that common for korean women. She wasn't a Foreigner either. She was short, about chest level. She also had a patch of dried skin on her hand. Maybe a birthmark?

She was like the only think on his mind.
Yeosang didn't even notice where he was going...

"Hey! What the hell yeosang ! Look at where you're going!" Seonghwa yelled.

He realized he was about to cross a busy street, the light still green.

"Oh I-I'm sorry Hyung..." He said stepping away from street.
Waiting was not long for the two, as the light turned red and a walking signal was visible.

Seonghwa and Yeosang was heading to the café, trying to get a light snack.

The café's door rung according the bell as they walked in.
There was slightly anyone there.

They both assumed it had just opened, besides waking up early.

"A-Annyeongsayo, What would you like to order?..." The Barista said quietly. Luckily, they were able to hear her.

Her hat was down like she was trying to avoid eye contact. She said things quickly like she was nervous. Was this her first day?

"Can we have 2 iced americanos please?" Seonghwa asked politely.

She nodded but they still couldn't see her face.
She started tapping the screen in front of her, making their order.

Seonghwa gave the money to her as she opened the cash register.

"Here's your receipt..." She said, handing a small piece of paper with a 3-digit number.

Yeosang went to grab the piece of paper, accidentally touching her hand. It felt rough and dry. His eyes widened a bit analyzing it was like the girl's hand in his dream.

The barista, the girl quickly took her hand away.
"Y-Your order will be coming..." She said beginning to make The americanos.

Meanwhile, the two sat down.

"Please... enjoy."
"Don't worry we will." Yeosang reassured her before she left.

He watched her return to the cash register.
"You know her?" Seonghwa questioned feeling suspicious.

"No. She just seems familiar."
"Familiar? What she seems is strange."
"Her hand..."

Seonghwa looked at the barista then Yeosang.
"What about her hand?"
"Her hand was like the girl's hand in my dream."

"Do you really think it's her?" Seonghwa said, somewhat fascinated.
Yeosang shrugged his shoulders in defeat. It would've been awkward if it wasn't her.

"If you really have a gut feeling, get to know her. But let's get going, San wanted to hangout." He said getting up.

The two walked out to head to San's house.

"Huh? You still have dreams?" San asked, into the topic.
"Yeah who doesn't?" Yeosang asked unsurprised.

"Me. I don't think I dream anymore." He had a frown on his face.
"Dumbo, you dream every night, you just don't remember them." Yeosang said, stating facts.

"And you said you think you saw her?" San asked.
"Well, we think so. He said the barista at the café looked like her." Seonghwa said.

"I wanna find her! I always wanted to be a detective!" San jumped up and down continually.

"No shit sherlock." Yeosang said.