『 FIVE 』

『 FIVE - LIES  』

『 FIVE - LIES  』

•••

jimin's mind was hazy. "things like you need to learn self control." those words ran through his mind as namjoon sped down the road. namjoon hit a speed bump, knocking jimin out his thoughts. "joonie slow down please." jimin whispered caressing taehyung's hair who was sniffling in his chest. jimin decided to sit with taehyung in the back on the way to his house.

"i should've fucking killed him right there." namjoon growled as he made a sharp turn into the drive way. namjoon got out the car once he stopped the car, slamming the door. jimin saw he was on his way to his side of the car. jimin grabbed taehyung's head and wiped the tears off his cheeks. "stay strong okay? he's just really upset now. and so will yoongi but just listen okay." jimin said. namjoon opened the car door and pulled taehyung out.

"j-joonie s-stop!" taehyung yelled. the male didn't listen. he put in the pin for the house and opened the door. when he walked in yoongi was sitting on the couch watching tv. yoongi looked up and his eyes immediately went dark as he seen his little brother crying in the hands of another male. he quickly got up and grabbed for taehyung who fell into his chest. "y-yoonie." taehyung hiccuped. yoongi glared at namjoon.

"never fucking again." he barked as he took his brother upstairs. namjoon watched the two males make their way to taehyung's room. once he heard the door close he sighed. he walked over to the couch and sat down. he rubbed his face in frustration. jimin soon came through the door making namjoon look up. namjoon's eyes softened when he looked at the younger.

"joonie? are you okay?" jimin asked sitting down next to the male. namjoon flinched when jimin touched his thigh but calmed down when he felt a little hand on his back rubbing soothing circles. "jungkook is a dead man." namjoon whispered as he connected his forehead with jimin's. jimin's breath hitched. namjoon was never like this. "n-namjoon." he stuttered.

"what happened?" namjoon asked tears in his eyes. jimin gasped and wiped the tears that started falling down his face. "joonie it's okay. taehyung is alright. we will find out later. what matters is that he's safe." jimin said. namjoon hummed. he inhaled jimin's sweet scent making the other blush. "you're so good minnie." namjoon said.

"hey are you okay?" jimin asked. namjoon looked drunk. his eyes were dilated and his cheeks were flushed. "you're so pretty." namjoon smiled. jimin looked away shyly. "hey look at me." namjoon said grabbing jimin's chin. jimin's doe eyes looked at the namjoon's. "let me kiss you, please i've always wanted too." namjoon said. jimin blinked.

"why? why are you doing this?" jimin asked. his heart ached for an answer but his mind just wanted to attack the other. "kiss me." namjoon said. "please." jimin hesitated. soon he connected his plump lips to namjoon's. jimin felt his heart thump hoping namjoon couldn't hear it. he wrapped his arms around namjoon's neck brining him closer. both their eyes closed and content,

they didn't even noticed jimin lifting up objects around them from excitement.

taehyung wanted to scream. he wanted to yell and hit something because the silence in his room was unbearable. once yoongi dragged him upstairs he shut his door and didn't say a word. now taehyung was on his bed as yoongi paced slowly up and down his room. he didn't speak. it looked as though he wasn't even breathing. the only emotion present was anger in his eyes. "h-hyung say something please." taehyung whispered looking down at his feet.

yoongi snapped his head and looked at his brother. "you want me to say something hm? you want me to tell you that going to that fucking party was dumb and that i'm such a horrible brother for letting you go and that i should fucking kill whoever made you like this hm? is that what you fucking wanted me to say taehyung!" yoongi's blood boiled. he watched his brother sob on his bed. "i will never let you do something like that again." yoongi said with dark eyes.

"y-y-yoongi s-stop." taehyung pleaded. his body shook as he stared as his brother. he was scared. yoongi stared at him. his breathing was unsteady as he watched his brother cry. he sighed giving in like he always does. he made his way over to the bed and sat down. "d-don't be m-mad please!" taehyung begged as he jumped onto his brother. he hugged him tightly, crying into his chest.

yoongi wrapped his arms around him and ran his finger through his brothers bouncy locks trying to calm him. "i'm sorry tae." he whispered in his ear. taehyung inhaled his brothers scent trying to calm down anyway he can. but he didn't know why the male who did this to him was on his mind. he wanted jungkook.

about twenty minutes later taehyung stopped crying. he and his brother were laying on his bed. yoongi's hands were still in taehyung's hair as taehyung stuffed his face in his brothers neck. he had finally calmed down and was ready to talk. he knew he couldn't tell yoongi the truth. yoongi would only find jungkook and commit murder with namjoon.

he knew the lie he was about to make would be worse. but it was better than getting jungkook hurt. "they tried touching me." taehyung's hoarse voice sounded through the room. he barley ever lied to his brother. and if he ever did he wouldn't have the guts and come clean right after. but this was different, he felt different. "i will end them." yoongi said darkly. "i want names now." yoongi said sitting up on the bed.

taehyung did the same. he grabbed yoongi's hand and started playing with it. "i-i don't know. i couldn't see but these boys trief touching me. once they heard something about booze they went away but i was so scared hyungie i didn't like it. i went to minnie crying and then the power shut off but it came on and then we found joonie and went home." taehyung lied. any evidence of jungkook was left out.

"i'm so sorry taehyung i knew this was such a bad idea." yoongi said. "it's not your fault yoonie you didn't know." taehyung said. yoongi sighed. "i'll protect you no matter what tae." yoongi said kissing his cheek. taehyung giggled and pushed him away. the two were silent until namjoon and jimin walked into the room.

"is he okay?" jimin asked. yoongi nodded. "i'm so sorry i should have kept better watch i shouldn't never took him in the first place hyung." namjoon said. yoongi chuckled as he went up to namjoon and hugged him. "it's okay just don't ever think about doing this again." yoongi said. namjoon nodded. "go home see you tomorrow." yoongi said. jimin and namjoon waved bye to taehyung before leaving the room.

yoongi heard the downstairs door close and turned to taehyung. "go shower and get ready for bed. i'll bring you some snacks later on and you can watch a movie while you sleep." yoongi said walking out his brothers room. taehyung nodded to himself as he got up and went to his dresser. he opened the drawer and picked out some tight shorts and a long red t-shirt. namjoon probably had left it.

he went over to his bathroom and turned on the shower. he grabbed a towel from his cabinet and put it down on the toilet where his clothes were. he turned around opened the shower curtain and reached his hand forward to see if the water was okay. once the temperature was just right he turned back around beginning to take his clothes off. he screamed when a dark figure was suddenly in his bathroom.

"jungkook!" taehyung yelled as he fell onto the toilet. jungkook laughed as he bent down in front of taehyung. he smirked as taehyung tried looking away. jungkook tsked as he stood back up and stared down at the younger.

"don't try and run away doll."

AN UPDATE FINALLY! hoped you enjoyed :)