Where They Like To Kiss You

Bloodhound: They like to kiss you in between your eyebrows, they often get flustered at even the thought of kissing your lips and they're just a little too flustered at times to look at you, especially your eyes.

Elliot "Mirage": Elliot is flirty, and sometimes (make that all the time) wants to get you flustered, so he'll usually go for your lips. He's tried to do it in public but you pinched his nose, so his evil plan to make you flustered failed.

Octane/Octavio: Cheek or forehead. It's quick and easy to reach as your shorter than him, and it's just the way he likes it, quick.

Ajay: Ajay would go for your lips most likely. She's not evil like Elliot, so it's not to make you flustered, more to show her love. She likes to show her love in her actions, but physically touching you is much more of her style.

Caustic: This big boi wants to kiss you evErywheRe. Every part of your body is a treasure to him and you'll kindly be his treasure.

A/N: I don't necessarily like Caustic, at all. So if anything that has to deal with is dry, sorry I guess...?

Wraith: Wraith is stubborn and can't pick a specific spot to kiss you. The spot she most frequently kisses you is your nose. It's just so cute to her (she'll never admit that to you) and she loves playfully pinching it to show affection.

Wattson: Your hair. It's so fuc— frEakiNg soft and easy to tug on :) She likes to put her handmade flower crowns on top your head (flowers from which she stole from bloodhound, she sometimes zaps them so they die .-. ) To her, your hair is a gift from the heavens bestowed upon her (shakespEaRe iS quAckiiNg)

A/N: It's donE! If you didn't catch on, The two first people, Bloodhound and Elliot, are where they like to kiss each other, you can imagine it as yourself but I just love the ship so much like you can choKe oN a stiCc if u don't like the ship

she was kidding