Rules:

Ok, so we begin.

1.All of these tribes rarely have animus, you'd have to ask to be one. The Spirittails never have animus, since they are basically made of magic.

2.I will allow cursing but plz censor it, but only H*ll and D*mn. Wings of fire curses are perfectly allowed though.

3. You have to ask permission to have certain roles

4.No killing or injuring without consent from ur fellow roleplayer

5.Rp like this:
Zodiac stared at the Soltail with a scowl, lightly growling "I'd get off Hunttail territory if I were you." He hissed loudly.

Not this:
Zodiac: *Growls* get off our territory *hisses*

6. You must wait until i accept your form before role playing.

7. No smut. Anything but sexual things I am fine with.

8. I AM PERFECTLY FINE WITH LGBTQ+, WHY ELSE WOULD I ALWAY ADD SEXUALITY ON THE FORM I CREATE?

9. I have already created two but i will allow four other dragons that are explorers, or not explorers whatever ye want, that aren't of the main tribes in this rp, including ur own tribe if you want.
2/6
Stargazer the Nebula wing from space(Mine), Danger the rainwing/Skywing hybrid, firescale(Mine)

10.The password is hidden in the rules. Put it on ur form or it will not be accepted

11.Ur oc has to include everything required in the form.

12.Im /going/ to be brutally honest if ur form has something wrong with it. Don't whine.

13.Third person view 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺.

14.Dont break the rules of the tribe when making a character.

15.Have fun!