5

* couple weeks later *

Right now me and Maverick just got food and was headed back to his place

Right now me and Maverick just got food and was headed back to his place. Once we got there we ate and watched a movie. I walked into the kitchen to get a water bottle when I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see Maverick. He grabbed my hands and laced our fingers together.

"Riley, I can't wait any longer, will you officially be my girlfriend" he asked smiling but also nervous, I looked up at home smiling then pulling him in for a kiss.

"I'll take that as a yes" He said smiling at me as I giggled and nodded my head. After that we finished our movie then Spencer, Tay, Danny, Brad and Bobby showed up.

"What's upppp" Bobby said walking into the house

"Hey guys" I said getting up and giving them a hug

"Tanner just texted me and said that he was coming over and we were filming a video" Maverick said looking at his phone before putting it in his front pocket

"Well I need to leave, I gotta go to work" I said grabbing my keys from beside the door, I gave all the guys a hug and Maverick walked me to my car

"By the time you get back Tanner should be here and we will probably had done started the video" Mav said while his hands were on my waist and mine were around his neck while I played with the hairs at the bottom of his hair

"I'm only working for 2 hours today so I might be back as soon as he gets here" I said as I looked into his blue eyes

"Okay well be safe" he said as he leaned in to were i could feel his breath on my lips

"I will" i said as I closed the small space between us and put my lips on his. When we pulled away I pecked him on his lips before getting into my car. Maverick leaned through the window and kissed my forehead before walking back to the front yard and watching me leave.

*skip car ride*
Once I got to the small coffee shop I walked towards the back not before waving at my boss and giving a small smile. I grabbed my badge and walked back up front and started taking some orders before making their coffee.

Maverick's P.O.V
Once I saw that Riley had left safely I walked back inside to see Spencer, Tay, Danny, Brad and Bobby smiling big at me.

"What" I said smiling because I already know what they are smiling about

"Please tell me yall are dating already" Bradley basically begged me to say yes

"Yes we are" I said looking down smiling trying to hide my face knowing that it was bright red by now

"YES" they all yelled as they hopped up and ran over to me jumping up and down around me while I laughed

*2 hours later*
Riley's P.O.V
I just got off of work and was headed back to my house to grab a new bag of clothes then heading back to Maverick's. Maverick texted me when Tanner got to his house to let me know. As soon as I got home I saw Lucas fast asleep on the couch and saw that he was watching Power Rangers. I smiled then walked over and cut the TV off then grabbed the blanket from over the bag of the couch and covered him with it then kissed the side of his head before walking upstairs to my room and packing a couple clothes before zipping it up the leaving locking the door behind me and getting in my car and driving back to Maverick's.

*8 minutes later*
Once I turned I saw Tanner's car from the road and I could see Tanner and Maverick standing in front of what looked like pumpkins and Tanner talking to his camera. I turned left and pulled up behind Tanner's car as I saw all of them look towards me. I grabbed my keys and phone, leaving my bag in the car for now and got out. I locked the car and walked over to Brad who was standing behind the camera and asking him what they were doing and which he said they were doing pumpkin trick shots. I shook my head laughing a little which made Maverick look over to me and looked at me confused before smiling which I returned. Soon after Tanner explained to his camera what they were doing he went and asked Spencer if they could throw pumpkins through his window. While Tanner did that, Maverick walked over to me and put his hands on my waist pulling me towards him while he kinda sat/leaned against the front of my car. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the hairs at the back of his neck while my forehead was against his.

"How was work" Mav asked me grabbed my waist

"It was fine, kinda busy" I said kissing his nose which made him smile

"If your tired, you know you can always go to the back or in the house and go to sleep babe" he said looking at me concerned

"I'm fine right now baby" I said pecking his lips which I heard Bradley say aww too which made me giggle, Maverick pulled me into a kiss right before Tanner walked outside with Spencer.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN" Tanner yelled from the porch at me and Maverick which made us pull away as we laughed. Maverick stood up as he turned me around and wrapped his arms around my waist

"Earlier today" Maverick answered honestly

"Finally" Tanner said which made us all laugh

After that Tanner and Maverick threw pumpkins at Spencers car window then got in the middle of the road and shot over the gtr into the trash can. By now they were on the roof. Mav & Tanner were on the roof when Mavericks mom got home. She came over to me giving me a hug then standing beside me to watch them be stupid. Tanner soon got on Mavericks car and shot until he made it then once he did his mom told him to get Tanner off. Later that night everyone went home and me and Maverick told everyone goodnight before heading out to the shed and cuddling before drifting off to sleep.