Chapter 7

But he definitely didn't get any rest. His rampant dreams continued to tempt him.
Arin was sitting on the beanbag chair, asleep. When he woke up, he saw Dan straddling him. Arin's heart skipped a beat.
"Hey Dan...." He said, biting the inside of his mouth.
Dan smiled, and slowly leaned forward so that his face was inches away from Arin's. "Pretty indecent if you to dream about me without my permission, huh?" He said with a smirk.
Arin blushed. "You know about that?" He said, his hands gripping the folds of the beanbag.
Dan got even closer, looking him in the eyes from only a fingernail's length away. "You're bad at keeping secrets" he said, and he leaned forward and kissed him.
Arin hesitated for only a moment, before hungrily kissing him back. His dick was pushing up against his pants, and Dan's hands were hard at work slowly unbuttoning Arin's shirt. Dan moved to Arin's neck, kissing and sucking slowly, and Arin was biting his lip trying not to moan out loud. Dan made his way down, where he eventually got to Arin's pants. He unzipped them and out sprang Arin's long, throbbing-
Arin woke up with a start. Hey? Hey God? That was super not cool. It was darker now, and the console was off. He was suddenly aware of another presence, almost on top of him. It was Dan, sleeping on the couch, his legs and feet still in a sitting position, his upper body sprawled over Arin's legs, and his head resting on Arin's hips and thighs.

Arin, unable to stop himself, ran his hand through Dan's hair again. Dan woke up, and looked at Arin with a dumb sleepy smile.

"Hey," Dan said

Arin, overcome with some odd feeling, twisted around, leaned forward, grabbed Dan's face, and kissed him hard.