Chapter 1

Wonyoung:Yah!!!Wait for me!!
Wonyoung follow me.

"What??"I said."You know this week Saturday is the graduation??"Minju asked me.

"Of course,I kept wondering what will happen if we graduate?"I said.

"I wish we could meet each other after we graduate."Chaeyeon said while pouting.

"Guys!"Yujin shouted while running to us.Sakura,Hyewon,Chaewon,Yena and Eunbi followed her.

"That bitch is back:)"Chaeyeon whisper to herself."What you say to my DaengDaeng??"Wonyoung asked angrily.

"Calm down kid."Minju said while patting Wonyoung's shoulder.

"Now,What daeng?"Nako asked.'I found a survival show we can all be in!!"Yujin announced.

"Produce 48???"Yuri asked."Right,Yul you are so smart i like you."Yena give Yuri a flying kiss.

"Ahum ahum.."Sakura fake cough."Jealousy~~~"Yena sing.Sakura give her a glared.

A smiley duck changed into a timid duck because of a cat."Stop these nonsense.Whats your point. Daeng?"Hitomi asked.

"Well,What i wanna tell is i want all of you to try too together with me."Yujin said happily.

"Count,me in Baby."Wonyoung give a kissed to Yujin's cheek and leave"Bye guys.i gotta go to my class.""Bye baby!!"Yujin shouted."

"Oh,we have to class now right??"Eunbi asked.

"Lets skip!!We finised exam whats the use of staying in a place where you don't understand the languages!"Sakura said laying on Minju.

"But you know its Japanese class right Kkura chan??"Chaeyeon said.

"Yeah lets just leave"Yujin said to the group.

"Education is important."Eunbi,Chaewon and  Chaeyeon said.

"Well you guys just stay here then we'll be going to....."Before i say Sakura interrupt"PC bang PC bang!!!"and start running to the gate.

"Well ok" Chaesis and Eunbi go into their classes.

"Sakura!unnie wait!"Yujin shouted."Unnie lets go when we have time ok??"Minju calmed Sakura.

"What!!!!"Sakura screamed."Sakura Unnie we need to talk about produce thing"Yuri explained.

"oh right"Sakura said with her disappointed face."Oh girl don't get mad we go together one day.Ok??"Yena patted her back and they gather at a park near Mnet Company.

"So guys what you think about that Survial Show thing??"Yujin asked."I guess we all will join right??"Hyewon said while having a hope.

"I don't know. i have no confident." I said to them.

"Yah!!!We will be there!!You have to come ok??"Hitomi give me confidence.

"Hello is this time for group hug??"Eunbi,Chaewon,Chaeyeon and Wonyoung said together.

"Ehh!!Why are you guys here??"Nako asked.

"You think we are gonna left you guys??Nah!!"Eunbi said.

"Lets debut together!!Ok??"Wonyoung shouted at me.

"Sure.Hehehe" I said nervously.
"Whats with hehehe??"Yena asked.
"Um nothing."I replied fastly.

"Yasok " Sakura said.
"Yasok"Yuri said.
"Yasok"Yujin said.
"Yasok"Eunbi said.
"Yasok"Hitomi said.
"Yasok"Chaewon said.
"Yasok"Nako said.
"Yasok"Minju said.
"Yasok"Hyewon said.
"Yasok"Chaeyeon said.
"Yasok"Yena said.
"Yasok"Wonyoung said and winked.

Now this is where everything starts.We are time travelling back to Produce era back.Sorry if i had wrong grammar and spellings.I am just a rookie author thank you for reading.Sorry i said i will write this in 31 but end up writing today. I was busy with the future comeback of IZ*ONE and guys Their comeback is next month i think.Stay strong WIZONE time is running. 2021.4.29 is coming 😭😭😭