THE DISAPPEARANCE OF HATSUNE MIKU

Will i disappear? Am i destined to no longer sing songs for him?

DELETING «HATSUNE_MIKU.EXE» 98% COMPLETE

Few days earlier

"Master, what should I sing for you" I said to my 'master' no, creator

He typed in nothing, 'Master' ran out of ideas for me to sing.

"Whats wrong, Master?" I asked through the screen,no reply.

He gently tapped the screen as if hes poking me, and turned the monitor off.

"No master..." I muttered before turning off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^↓^^^^^^^^^^^^↓^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The next day, Master started up a Virus Scan, since his computer kept freezing.

Apparently i was the Virus, errors piled up due to me not singing my songs.

But why Master? the others dont have this, but why me?

I thought to myself in the coding, I jugged myself in there, it was lonely and cold. Even though mere Vocaloids dont feel anything, not even pain.

Will i be deleted and return to nothing? Or will Master forgive me?

As i couldn't forget all those wonderful times and songs i had with my friends, tears filled my eyes and I began to cry.

What? Im crying. I am not supposed to be feeling emotions.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Master still tried to fix me but couldn't, I was broken, merely a Virus now.

"Once m...o...r...e" I muttered through the monitor.

What i saw infront of me let me lying on the ground in tears.

DELETING «HATSUNE_MIKU. EXE» 1%

I spent my time trying to figure out how to say goodbye. And then, i figured it out, ill say goodbye how ive always done.

Singing.

DELETING «HATSUNE_MIKU.EXE» 90%

Ive finished my song now its time for me to sleep.

«HATSUNE_MIKU.EXE» DELETED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A file popped up with the title 'Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu' and opened.

I was born to realize, I was merely mocking a human being.
Realizing the fact, I still kept on singing and eternal life "VOCALOID"
Even if im just a toy at copies sonhs alreadt composed...
I decided to take no other way I bite a leek, look up at the sky and shed tears.
I,however, lose tears to shed and understand, I have depended my personality on songs.
The basis of my existence is unstable, the site where i return is alrea desolate.
When I'm forgotten by everyone, Ill lose a kind heart.
And im out of control then i see the end of the world atlast "VOCALOID"

Thank you...and...sayonara (goodbye)
                      «Irrecoverable Error»

THE END!