is this restriction?

Roli returned to her cabin once it started getting dark outside and the time was 6:15 pm.

The office assistant came to roli & informed her that her CCTV camera is switched off as per instruction from MD.

Roli smiled.  She took her bag & went to his cabin.

She kept her bag down & moved towards his seat.

Rosid shared a smile.

Roli went behind his seat and wrap her hands around his neck from behind and lean forward.  

Roli: MD sir instructed to switch off the camera it seems in my cabin.

Sid: yes.  So that you can work in your cabin without getting uneasiness of thinking I am watching you or looking at you.  And no need to go towards garden.

Roli eyes widened.

Roli: you know I went to garden 

Sid: why not!! I will find my roli from any corner of the world.  Then this building is very small.

Roli: good.  Very smart..

Sid: thank you.  Also I decided not to disturb you in the office hours in any way so that you can work without disturbance.

Roli on hearing this felt bad that when he has decided like that she voluntarily came close to him.

She swiftly took her hands which was around his neck and tried to move from there.

Sid hold her hands from going.

Sid: where are you going?

 Roli: no where.  I am just sitting there.

Sid pulled her & made her sit on his lap.

Sid: I think you did not hear properly what I said.

Roli was looking at his eyes.

Sid: I said during office hours.  In the office hours I am your MD & I will not disturb you.  But after office hours I am your siddhant & you are my Roli.  We are ROSID.  No restriction for romance of Rosid.  And now we already crossed office hours that is 6 pm.

Roli understood & blushed

Sid: yes.  Relaxation in the lunch hour too

He said with a mischief smile...

Roli: hmmm.  Any other relaxation

Sid: yes.  When we go out of station.  When we have coffee or tea break which I wish at least twice a day, as I said lunch time and yes when either you or me really wish to share romance inspite of office hours then we can

Roli laughed while sid admired her.

Roli: is this the restriction.  It is completely relaxed dear.  Two coffee breaks, 1 lunch time, before & after office hour then what is left in the middle.  In that also if anyone of us wish like romancing.  Very funny.  I too thought where our MD returned strict suddenly & how can I handle.  But you proved you are Siddhant, the naughty lover of mine.

Sid: oh I am naughty.  Then what about you.

Roli: agree.  You are Mr. Naughty & I am Mrs. Naughty.

Rosid laughed & moved towards each other...