Prologue (1st draft)

Jason always knew his way around the game, finessing and deceiving until he would succeed. He got tired of the same things over and over again. He decided to do some research. To step up his game. To finesse those who couldn't be.

Many years passed where he would offer his soul, his firstborn, and promised to find virgin sacrifices to witches, demons, and even Lucifer himself. He never went through on any of his deals. One day, Lucifer got sick of all the complaints going to him and of Jason deceiving everyone.

He came to Jason and demanded for everything that was promised. When he was denied, he set the hell hounds loose on the poor man.

While watching him get torn to shreds, he knelt down beside Jason and promised, "Your soul is mine. Since I cant get many of the other things that were promised, I'm going to have so much fun watching you burn over and over again." He stood up and turned away while Jason was taking his final breaths. "Your daughter's soul will also be mine. She was just born, wasn't she? I'll give her some time before I take her. After all, its not her fault you dragged her into this." After what felt like years of torture, Jason's body gave out as he died.
Lucifer snapped his fingers and started walking away, his hounds trailing behind him. Flames cracked and burnt the house down.