High Elf's can't do Poker Faces.

Ghoth opened a note labeled "Hirrus Clutumnus's Will" "Man, this place is kinda messy."

Sindril walked into the Alchemy Area and started looking through the shelves by the doorway. "Stop pointing out the obvious. Look, here is all we have to do. You steal his Sigil Stones and enchant your weapons while I steal his potions and poisons. Then we hide in his basement and attack when he comes home."

Ghoth walked past him, looking at a cabinet full of weapons. "We should probably get rid of these weapons. These things look powerful." Ghoth pulls out the Mace of the Crusader. "Ooooooh, this looks powe-" Before he finishes, the Mace glows, shoots out of Ghoth's hands and back into the cabinet, closing the doors from the impact.

"What the?"

"Mace of the Crusader. It can only be used by those who are pure of heart. Obviously, you aren't."

"Alright. Did you get the poisons yet?"

"No, I was stealing his alchemy tools. Now I'm going to get them." Sindril runs up the stairs, past the bedroom, past "Roderick's Medicine", and into a room with books, scrolls, and alchemy ingredients.

"Wrong room." Sindril walks back into the bedroom and opens the dresser, revealing some Skooma, Shadowbanish Wine, Cyrodiilic Brandy, random Potions, and Poisons.

"Find it? He might be home soon, from where ever he is." Ghoth shouted from downstairs, as he looked through the weapons cabinet.

"Yes, I d-" And just like that, Sindril realized he never saw nor heard Drewgow leave Fort Blueblood.

"What?"

"Yes. It's all with me now. Let's go into the basement." Sindril tried his best not to give off any hint of this realization, but his eyes told all. Luckily, Ghoth didn't notice. Orcs are extremely oblivious.