Chapter 7

I opened the door to see a very startled and concerned Tae just about to knock on my door. I took notice of his concerned and sweat-filled face.

I was just about to ask him what was wrong and why he was up so early but he read my mind and beat me to it asking me a question in return.

"Did you see the same thing?" He spits out breathing heavily. I knit my eyebrows due to the confusion but quickly recalled the dream I had earlier.

I widened my eyes and thought about the chances that Tae and herself had the same dream or whatever it was. I slowly snapped out of my thoughts and said the two words that came to my mouth.

"Kim Namjoon," Me and Taehyung said in unison.

Just then the mochi looking Jimin came out of our room rubbing his eyes.

"What going on?" He asked with his raspy and sleepy voice. I and Tae looked at each other and then him wondering if we should tell me. I sighed after some time of thinking I-We decided to tell him but later.

"We will tell you after you come back from work honey. If you don't get ready now you'll be late. I'll be down making breakfast." I said and pushed him gently into the bedroom. I looked at Tae one last time before heading into the kitchen not forgetting to motion Taehyung to follow along.

I and Tae finally reached the kitchen and I immediately started making breakfast. I looked to see Tae staring at me while having a confused face. I sigh and asked him what was bugging him. He replied with a shrug and continued staring. I turned on the water and let it fill the sink to wash the dishes. The water was filled to the rim and just as I was about to start I saw something 'An image' after realizing what or more like who it was I jumped back and screamed.

After calming down I grabbed Taehyung - who was wondering why I screamed, to the pool of water and motioned him to see for himself. After looking at what I told him to he screamed and went back. While we were doing that Jimin quickly got ready and went downstairs to see what the ruckus was about.

Third Person Point of View.

The two friends; Jae-Hwa and Tae were scared to the core while Jimin inched closer every second to where his curiosity takes him.

Once he reached there his world stopped. The only things going through the minds of this trio are questions, questions that are haunting their minds. They are afraid, afraid of what this means.

You must be wondering what it was to make them this shooketh, right?

What they saw was not even close to something scary. It's Kim Seok-Jin.

This man of beauty is what they were scared of? You must be thinking.

It was Kim Seok-Jin, except the fact that he was visible in the water was not what surprised them. It was the fact that He was rolled up in a ball bawling his eyes out while his legs and wrists were chained up and he was in a dirty old room, is what they were concerned about.

All of them were scared. That is an understatement. They cared so much for this elder that it broke their Petitte hearts to see him like this. He was like a mother to them, he was so deeply caring, wise, handsome, playful.

Even though Jae-Hwa didn't know him for that long, She still felt that connection the other had with him. He was so easy going, a child at heart but still mature. He was the world's ideal person along with the rest of them. And it hurt them. It hurt them so much that it couldn't be described in words. It hurt them so much that all they could do was stand there in each other's arms sobbing their broken hearts out.

There was still one question that lingered in their minds. 'Is this real or is The IF playing tricks on their mind to confuse these brothers by heart to hand over one of their prized possessions?' After they calmed down they sat down on the couches to think all of this through. Taehyung was the one who broke this deafening silence. "I don't think it was real." He spoke.

"But just to be safe, Jae, I need you to use your water powers to see if Jin is really in that situation if it's possible." He continued. I thought about what spell I could use to do this task. 'I could use the water ball spell but that requires the person you are trying to find in front of a pool of water, so I can't use that.' I remembered a spell that fits perfectly for this task but the downside is just too much to handle. I decided that It wasn't my decision to make and tell them about it.

"There is one spell that I could use, but it's too dangerous not only for me but for the person taking the downside." They were silent so I continued.

"It's not much of a problem for me because I am not just a normal water witch, It does use dark magic but I'm a professional in that too so no problem. The only thing I am worried about is the downside. To find him and keep an eye on him I need a sacrifice, not just any sacrifice but something, or someone that has been a big part of Jin oppa's life." I stated.

"So what are we gonna do?" Taehyung asked Jimin and me.

"There is somethi-one that you can use. You will have to use your undead powers for that." Jimin said while running his fingers through his hair.

Taehyung immediately questioned him. "Why would she need to use her- Oh no, She can't, you know what happened. If she brings her back, hell will break loose."

*End of Chapter 7*

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hated writing the part of this where Jin was miserable because I can't stand seeing them sad. It makes me cry. Cliffhanger! Guess who the girl is? If you guess right, I'll send the next chapter to your inbox before I publish it! Hwaiting A.R.M.Y!✊ Borahae!!💜💜💜💜