n o t i c e

~Genre~
Fanfiction

~Copyright~
The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

Please do not plagiarise this work that I spent hours brainstorming, writing, editing all whilst going through major writers block.

Your support of the author's rights is much appreciated.

                          ~Disclaimer~
This was purely made for entertainment as well as an opportunity for me to improve my writing and as an outlet for when I'm feeling... down.

Any resemblances with other ideas or stories are entirely coincidental.

This is of course a work of fiction.
Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the products of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

I do not own Bangtan although they may own me.

All the pictures and videos used in this book belong to their rightful owners.

Copyright © Jungkook_Biasx

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the published except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Started: 7th August 2019

Ended: ...

~Hello ARMY's (or non ARMY's lol)~
^Now that the boring stuff is over with, I just wanted to say thank you for coming across this book and deciding to read it.

I hope you enjoy this fan fiction.

Feel free to comment your opinions and ways to improve. Please don't be a silent reader, I love reading and replying to your quirky comments :D.

-READ AT YOUR OWN RISK COZ THIS WILL BE VERY BAD!!!-

Anyways let's begin....