Pidge. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"he almos here" Sam Holt said with fear as the labs alrams was ringing and showing the man they feared on the screen taking down the last guard on the floor below. 

"its needs anotehr minute to warm up before we can send her" Colleen holt said with worry as she looks to the machine the holts made.  

"you must by her more time, i stay here and make sure she enters" Slav orders the other holts.

"no, please no" twelve year old Katie cried and went to run to her family but Slav yelled the girl arm. In this  alternate universe Slav was a tall well build human. 

"dont cry Pidge we be waiting right here for you when you return but you most stop him from destroying another planet" Matt said with a kind smile and hugged his crying sister. 

"please dont do this" Katie begged her brother. 

"lets go watch the stars once your finished" Matt smiled brightly at his sister who weakly smiled.

"its a promise" Katie weakly smiled. 

"remember i always love you Katie, your my precious little sister" Matt said with a loving brotherly smile and let go of his sister before running out the room and locking the door behind him. 

"mum" Pidge cried as she heard her mother deathly scream. 

"dad" Pidge cried barely able to stand as she heard her father deathly scream. 

"save them all and you might be able to bring this world back" Slav whisper to the girl as he pulled her to the machine. 

"i believe in your Katie" Matt yelled as bravely as he could before his blood was splatted all over the door covering the window. 

"Matt" Katie tears fell and her knee gave in as she was pushed into the machine making the last thing she saw her of her world was her brother blood. 

After a couple minutes of being in a dark empty space and just floating she started to fall. She soon opened her eyes to see a clear blue sky but panic came over us as she realised she was falling towards the ground and had nothing to catch her. With a quick scream and closing her eyes tightly she landed but hovered over the ground before being dropped.

"ouch" Katie groaned and sat up to meet with a pair of purple eyes.

"you ok" a boy with light purple eyes and space black silky hair asked as he stood looking at her.

"is this a alternate universe or did i go back in time by mistake" Katie asked as she stood up and noticed her wearing a light purple dress with a white ribbon around her waist and a green flower pin in her short hair. 

"did you hit your head" the boy asked, he seemed to be two years older then her. 

"what year is it" Pidge asked and the boy pulled out his phone showing her it was the same date and year as when she left her alternate universe.

"so I'm in a alternate universe" Katie whispered to herself. 

"want me to find you a doctor" the boy asked with worry in his eyes. 

"no, sorry I'm fine i understand now" Katie said with a small sadden smile. 

"wanna sit down and talk" he offered and grabbed her hand and running.