Chapter 1: These Past Years

(L/n) = (your) Last name

(H/c) = Hair color

3rd Person POV

(Taken place during Thor: Ragnarok, when Loki and Thor are going to Earth with all the remaining Asgardian citizens.)

"Brother?" The God of Mischief asked his blonde haired sibling. "Yes Loki?" Thor replied in a concerned voice. "I remember a woman-" the pale god was cut off by Thor's booming voice. "A WOMAN?! Loki tell me about her!" Loki rolled his eyes and continued "I remember that she loved me and I loved her. It's just that my time with her felt like a dream. I can't explain it." Loki said looking out the glass into the galaxy. "I'm sure you'll remember, brother." Thor said as he patted Loki's back harshly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"Okay class! We have 10 minutes until school is over!" I said to my first graders. "Make sure you write your names and the date on your homework worksheets tonight. Don't forget that today is January 13, 2024. Now pack up!" I reminded the six and seven year olds. The bell rang after my announcements. I made sure all the parents picked up their children, then I proceeded to grade papers on my desk. "Ms. (L/n), you have a visitor." A voice said from the speaker inside my classroom.

I wonder who's that gonna be. Marissa is at her vet clinic, mom is visiting Lola and Lolo today as will everyone, Imori is on her honeymoon with Anastasia, and Dani is at S.H.I.E.L.D. Hmmmmmm? I thought. I heard a knock on the door and I thought it might've been Agnes, since she left her lunchbox. "Hold on!" I yelled as I held onto my red pen and walked towards the door. I opened the door to see somebody covering their face with a black hoodie. The hooded figure was looking around the area carefully. "Hello, I'm Ms. (L/n), and I'm the first grade teacher at this school. Do you need help with anything?" I introduced softly.

The person quickly went inside my classroom and closed the door behind me. "Oh. Excuse me but if you wanted a tour of the school then you should've asked the principal, Mrs. Don." I explained. I was so confused why this person just came to me. I can't read this person's mind. That would be invading someone's personal bubble. But I'm so tempted, I won't. I decided in my mind. The person pulled out a golden ring that looked so familiar. My necklace started to vibrate and I clenched onto it. I furrowed my eyebrows at this action. Then the figure pulled down its hood and looked up to me. It was Loki. "H-how I t-thought you-u d-died? I-I erased-d y-your m-memories." I stuttered. I walked backwards until the back of my knees hit my desk. I felt as if I couldn't breathe. My eyes welled up with tears. "D-do you k-know how-w long it-t took-k to p-process your-r a-absence? I j-just d-didn't want-t to m-mess up your-r g-goals in l-life. You just can't come back into my NEWLY BUILT LIFE!" I yelled in between sobs. My knees became weak and gave up on me, causing me to fall.

"I s-should've listened-d to m-my visions." I finished before blacking out. My anxiety attack had gotten to me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

(Year:2014)

A gang was acting up in our neighborhood secretly. Although Dani figured it out and fought the 35 gang members. Her using Lola's training and her powers, she defeated them in one night. The one thing she didn't know was that Nick Fury was watching the whole scene go down. The next day, Nick Fury recruited Dani as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. I rejected his offer as did Imori, Marissa, and mom.

(Year:2018)

Life was going well after going to therapy for the past 5 years. We were all at the mall hanging out. All of a sudden there were screams echoing in the shopping area. I turned to look at my family but the sight terrified me. Imori, mom, and Marissa disappeared into dust. Gone. Their remains on the tiled floor. My wrecked self couldn't lose more loved ones. After Loki, I couldn't lose three others. My life had crumbled for the second time.