🍋Yandere!Male!Sakuya Izayoi X Maid!Female!Reader🍋

This was a request by ME!

Sakuya male name: Saki

Remila male name: Remin

Meiling's male name: Meilin

B/T/N: Butler tormentor name

M/T/N Maid tormentor name

M/T/N #2: Maid Tormentor #2

C/N: Crush's name

You were a plain maid for the Scarlet Devil Mansion under the rule of Remin Scarlet with your chief butler Saki Izayoi. You also didn't have much friends because most of them were jealous of you getting special treatment from Saki and they hated it. Saki would let you off easy if you made a mistake or let you take multiple days off from work if you worked too much or too little which you didn't mind but a bit uncomfortable when you think about it. But what you didn't know was that the reason Saki was giving you the treatment was an unhealthy obsession and will do whatever it takes to get to you. Now you were cleaning the mansion with all the other maids to get ready for a special event for all the fairy maids

Y/N POV

I got a rag and soaked it in water then took it out and squeezed all the water out then scrubbed it across the table. I cleaned the area of the table until it was shining then went to do the same routine with the towel and cleaned another area of the table until the whole table was sparkling clean. "Ok I'm done cleaning the table for the party now I have to scrub the whole floor of the dining room then we're good to go." I said to myself as I got the rag and bucket of water and went into the kitchen to keep the rag and pour all the dirty water in the sink. I then filled the bucket with water again and put some soap in it then got a big sponge to clean the floor and went out of the kitchen into the dining room.

I then got onto the floor and got the sponge then put it into the soapy water and started scrubbing the floor to get rid of the dust. While I was scrubbing, I heard footsteps approaching me so I turned around to see my tormentor maids and butler. "Well look what we have here." M/T/N said as she went infront of me and kicked me in the stomach making me fall down. "Little miss perfect is cleaning the floor." B/T/N taunted as he kicked me again making me slide across the floor in pain. "P-please s-stop." I stuttered but M/T/N #2 stomped on my back and pressed down harder making me wince in pain saying, "Shouldn't you be taking your day off like mister Saki told you?" as they all left but not before B/T/N kicking the bucket which spilled all the water on the ground saying, "You better clean that up .

" I stuttered but M/T/N #2 stomped on my back and pressed down harder making me wince in pain saying, "Shouldn't you be taking your day off like mister Saki told you?" as they all left but not before B/T/N kicking the bucket which spilled all the ...

(You cleaning the floor)

I shakily got up to clean up the mess but I couldn't due to the pain i'm feeling in my back and stomach. "D-Damnit I can't slack off now I have to finish the job or else Saki will be mad at me." I said as I got up again ignoring the pain and went up to the mess B/T/N made. 'Sigh guess I have more work to do.' I thought to myself as I got to the floor to clean up the water until I felt a freeze then out of nowhere the floor was all cleaned up in 1 second. I was surprised then thought, 'Oh guess I have less work now.' as I went to do more work but I bumped into someone only to see the one and only Saki Izayoi.