TF 44

Today, marks the first week of you ghosting me. I never thought that we will went in this kind of situation. Where you left me in a cold weather, you never said that you will leave that's why I'm confused of your sudden behavior. We never had our fight the day before you leave, I'm thinking until now that maybe you just fall out of love to me that quickly that you decided to just leave.

But, you know what's funny? Is that I want to move on, I really do but days can't passed by without my mind thought of you. I am still stalking you on your social medias even though your last posts was the time when we went to London and my best friend Jesy took that photo, we looked so happy that time. It was our 1st anniversary, you were so romantic, cheesy and all positive traits that time.

I always thought of you ever since you left me, you're in everywhere I see, tell me do you see me?

You're my firsts and if I would have the chance I want you to be my last. But then, you just walked away without even saying goodbye without giving me the right to know what did I do to make you leave. I should be hating you because of what you did but, I can't if I still in love with you.

It's been a week and the pain is still here, where are you now babe? I want to talk to you but you blocked me in every way we should be communicating.

I never cheated on you, I never made you feel that you were alone, I never leave you. But, all what I never did was you did to me.

And I still love you.