Chapter 1: Life of the party

Chapter 1

Life of the Party!

He looked over to me, we smiled, he Intwined his hand with mine, and we both spirited out of the store.

-------------------

KYLIE.

Hey Drake can you pass the bong! Danny screamed. He looked terrible his eyes were droopy, and he looked like the Definition of shit.

I sat there on the couch looking down at my phone bored as fuck. "Hey Ky! Haven't seen you in a while, you don't come as much anymore."

I slid my phone in my pocket, well something to do.

"Yeah been busy this past couple months."

She used hand gesture telling me to come, so I stood up and followed her.She brought us to this room. We opened the door everyone's eyes averted to the door They looked at lil for like 2 secs then to me, the only eyes that weren't on me were his, dark brown hair, wore a black tee, and some what Abercrombie jeans. Fancy I see, I inwardly chuckled. everyone's eyes were still on me but my focus was on on him.

The silence was awkward, lil had left to get a drink and left me here with these "people". I noticed one girl was giving Me a "ew wtf is she doing here" look. The "wtf girl" clearly had to say something.....

"So why are you here?"

Not rude at all, but it didn't piss me off I was already bored so a fight didn't seem such like a bad idea but I didn't want to waste anything on her. Luckily my phone rang at the same time she asked I pulled out my IPhone 5. I know im a basic bitch but whateverrrrrr.

I noticed the caller ID was my brother Chase.

"Want do u want " I said

"Where the fuck are you, get your ass home now! Moms said she's coming home early and she's gonna be back in an hour, get back here pronto." My brother yelled practically screamed.

I sighed ugh are you kidding me, lil came back and it looked like she took like 25 shots of tequila. "Oh hey lil I gotta go, so do you know where the keys to my car or bike is?" I asked. "Whyyyyy so soon ky the party just getting started!" I've been In a room with random people for like 20 mins of silence, what party is she talking about.

"sorry lil but I really have to go so can you please give me my keys!"

"Oh I gave then to Danny he said he was your ride, so I gave him your keys"

WHAT! I screamed I'm gonna kill that kid when I get home, when did you give him the keys? I asked

"Oh like 2 mins ago" she said sounded tipsy.

There's no possible way he could find my car or bike fast considering how high and drunk the kid is. I ran out the door and shoved everyone who was in my way and squeezing through the crowd. Music was loud and people were dancing, fist pumping, grinding, etc,etc. I finally made my way out. I saw Danny on the couch holding my keys I took them and went home.

I got text from my brother that mom was gonna be home in 20 mins and I'm dead if I don't make it in 10. I groaned are you kidding me. I made in the drive just quick enough, ran upstairs took off my jacket, combat boots, well practically striped and got in the shower. I took like a 5 min shower through my clothes in the laundry so it would look like their dirty and I didn't go anywhere, I threw my homework on my bed, to out my Mac book air and went on iTunes to put music on and on some science website so it looked like I'm doing my homework. I put on a sweater and sweats and my hair in a bun.

"Dinners ready!" My mom called. We sat in silent eating,

"so how was your day Kylie " my father asked.

"Boring nothing to good" your birthdays coming up we were wondering what you wanted?, after a long talk about my birthday, I went upstairs and straight to bed.

[2 days later]

I groaned as I woke Up from my stupid ass alarm, it was Monday and I did not want to get up at 6:30!in the morning. I stayed in bed sleeping a little more, my parents go to work early at like 5am so the can't wake me up.....or stop me. After like 30 mins I think, I woke up. I yawned.

"What a nice morning" I said while stretching and got off the bed put on my favorite hello kitty slippers. Don't judge they were a hella cuteeeeee. I brushed my teeth, lavishly spent my time in the shower. Changed into a simple white tee, pair of black skinny jeans, my all timeeee favorite leather jackets and a pair of vans. Grabbed my phone and my bag and left. I checked my phone it read 10:03. So I missed 2 periods eh what ever.

As I got to school my best friend Thea Jones came up running up to me.

"WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU! MISSY, YOU MISSED 2 PERIODS!" She shouted.

I rolled my eyes, I didn't want to deal with her nagging right now. "It's okay Thea I just slept a lil late" I said giving her the puppy face to forgive me. "Okay I forgive you but you can't keep doing this you have to go to school on time, and go to your classes, your already failing." She said overly concerned.

Thea was a straight A's student on the Honor roll, etc,etc. And me I'm failing almost all my classes,

I have enough credits to graduate. Well were total opposites but she's been my best friend since what kindergarten? What can I say opposites attract.

We were talking normally til someone's shoulder cheked me,

"Ow WHAT THE FUCK!" I said pretty loudly, catching some peoples attention. I turned right around and the person who cheked me was none other than "him" I walked right up to him to give him a piece of my mind!

"Hey dickface what the actual fuck is your problem! You just cheked me!"

He turned around and he didn't look to happy but it didn't scare me c'mon were talking about Kylie fucking Hayden.

"Excuse me, what did u just call me!" He said coldly, he looked real ticked off but whatever.

Dickface. Now say sorry for checking me. I snapped back. I could feel lil behind me telling me to go. But I shook her off.

" are you kidding me, I don't think you know who i am, well let me tell you,I'm Gabriel Lucian baddest, toughest not to mention sexiest guy around get that through your head babe cause I think u forgot who I was, You should be the one apologizing to me"

Of course I know who you are, ugh this jerk, egoistic much.

"I'm surprised people actually like a egoistic jerk like you, are you sure about that last part Hun because you'll be on the last person of earth I would ever apologize too, let alone i would" I lightly chuckled and scoffed at him.

" babe, girls die for me just be shut up and be happy that I'm talking to you ." He said smirking at me.

Ugh damm that smirk, I got to give it him he's a sexy one.

"Id rather die than have to talk to you"I hissed at him.
Babe by the end of this year you would be crawling for me. Don't act so confident.
"Sure about that. only one getting down and dirty for me is you, and make sure not to wear white it's gonna stain" i said
Fed up, I walked away. I turned and gave him a little taste of my pearly whites.

I HONESTLY HATE THAT GUY.

-------------------------

Hey guys I know the chapter is short and was really boring but trust me the drama is gonna get more and hopefully funnier :)

And I hope you guys like it :)

Picture of Kylie👆 of you don't know who she is, her name is Danielle lo :)

-T