Chapter Four

"Where are you taking me?" I asked suddenly scared and regretful for accepting their offer.

"We are taking you to our most peaceful place." Allan and Allen said together. They look adorable when they speak the same words together but somehow freak me out sometimes. I mean do they have the same minds or something?

"It's the most peaceful place. We can sing our hearts out." Allan said... I mean Allen... No.. it was definitely Allan.. UGH! Nevermind. I'm pretty tired of arguing with my self. I tried to escape from them and run away but they were super fast and caught me. Right now I'm thinking that they are some sort of Psychos kidnapping beautiful talented girls, not that I am one, but what if they think I was one.

I stopped all those scary thoughts as I stand infront of the most beautiful place.

"This is our practice place. We meet here, practice here, we sing, we play, and pretty much everything." Jason explained to me.

I saw different types of instruments and ran directly to them.

"What type of guitar is this? It only has 4 strings. And woah! A drum set." I said excitedly like a child's first time in an amusement park.

"That is a Bass guitar." Allan or Allen explained to me.

"Uhmm... I've been meaning to ask but can you tell me something different about you twins? So I can distinguish who is who..." I smiled so that they won't seem offended.

"Allan has a mole near his lip. See?" Allen said and I saw it clearly. I looked at Allen to see if he had no mole in there too.

I sighed of relief as I will not argue with myself anymore.

"Okay... so who play this guitar with four strings..." I asked happily.

"Me!" Allan raised his hands. "And it's called Bass Guitar."

"O yeah.. He he.. Sorry." I said embarrased.

"So let's start with a song." Jason grabbed one of the electric guitar and positioned himself. Allen sat in the chair and positioned in with the drum set.

"W-wait... What am I goi-"

"You sing DUH!" The three of them said in unison. A small laugh escaped from my mouth

"Ha ha, Are you three siblings?"

"DUH!" They said together again. What? That's why they're all weird.. and... HOT :)

"Okay, START!" Jason shouted as if we are in a concert or something.

The harmonious sound made by the drums, the guitar, and the bass guitar made my heart beat so fast. It was sooo COOL!

I joined in and sang the lyrics. It was soo fun.

"That was cool." I said.

"Yeah, so let's all meet up tomorrow at seven okay?" Jason said and the twins nodded.

"Okay!" I said with a huge smile on my face. I want to tell this to Shella.

A/N:

Yes I know it's a boring update. :)

But I'm still thankful for the readers out there

and I need your comments.

I want to know where I'm lacking...

COMMENT okay? THANK YOU! :))