Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Beggining

Liganah Kindom -- the wealthiest kingdom out of three kingdoms. Its power and influence is an impossible thought to behold. No one dared to speak ill nor defied the royals controlling over this kingdom. Within the kingdom there exists seven cities, but the most known city is the Megalia City

Megalia City lies at the center of the kingdom, it is where the castle of Emperor  is build  five-hundred years ago.  Living at the same city as the Emperor is great enough to show how high your reputation and wealthy as a powerful person you are. Luxury things that have not seen before is all over this place. 

On the other hand, this world is completely out of the ordinary. 

There is no absolute God.

The human in this world is guarded by multiple Animal Gods called anidian. However, even in Gods, hierarchy is unavoidable. There are strong Gods and weak ones. 

Anidians, will choose a human to be bestowed upon its power, this is called the awakening. If a strong anidian choose you, then you'll be much more indestructible and thousand of opportunity will come rushing to you. 

Money and reputation won't be a problem anymore. 

Respectively, this system have resulted many people to stick to the most unpleasant ways just to survive especially those who have weaker Gods. 

But the King of all Kings, the Emperor, have seen the gap between the poor and the rich specifically the strong and the weak. As an Emperor upholding his humanity as a human he administered that all kids who have awakened must need to participate the Hell Phase of Pandora Academy, it is conducted every three years only.

Hell Phase is a series of test and obstacles. Pandora Academy accepts those rookies who have passed it and teach them how to manipulate their own bestowed power.

Everyone is equal in this school. There is no nobles, royals, rich, commoner nor a poor. The standing of hierarchy in this school is all base on how strong and how perfect the evaluation you will do. 

This is an opportunity given by the Emperor to keep the balance of the kingdom and to show off who are really worthy of attention and to prevent rebellion. 

But does it really?

--------------------

I almost jump out of my skin when I heard a loud slamming sound coming from the door. Lahat ng tao ay napatingin banda sa pintuan.

We saw Barracuda. He is standing beside the door. I quickly understand that he was the one who slammed it. Napalitan agad ang ingay ng katahimikan.

Barracuda is known as The Death-Bringer in town.

His anidian is a bear.

He has no mercy when facing his opponent, he will beat it using only its fist until its last breath. Everywhere he goes, there is always trouble, even the Sephyrs, the kingdom soldiers, cannot condemn his wrong doings.

I have heard rumors about Barracuda that he actually passed the Hell Phase and got accepted to Pandora Academy but for a reason he was kicked out and was given an eternal curse. Nobody really knows what curse it is but I think Barracuda plans to keep the curse secret until his eternal slumber.