Rules & Format

You know what I'm skipping the whole "I don't like rules, but have to follow them" thing, every one by now knows that rules are put in place for a reason.

So here are the rules by yours truly:

Number 1: you have to be nice, I don't like negativity one bit, if you know you ain't gonna play nice please kindly leave, don't be rude, don't leave rude or Nasty comments, here is not the place for you.

Number 2: play fair, you don't expect me to give a review on your book, and still you won't live up to your part of the deal.

Number 3: I really don't think this is a rule, but instead more like a warning, don't pressure me, if I say I will give your book a review, then I will, so please be patient with me, Okay?

Format

Okay the format, this is basically how I'm reviewing your book it will be based on these categories

Cover

Title

Blurb

Plot progression

Characterization

Originality

My overview of your book.

And so on...

*Please note I won't do Erotica, I can handle mature chapters, but pure smut that I won't do.

*Also I can only review 10 Chapter or less.
I can't review the whole book.

PAYMENTS
I won't tell you to read a chapter on my book, and leave a comment or two, because I feel like I'm forcing you to read my book, but if you want to feel free to check it out.

So I've decided that the only payment which will be enough is a simple follow, yes you read it right.

BUT IN ORDER FOR ME TO REVIEW YOUR BOOK, YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME FIRST

That's the account you have to follow
QueenWini