Intro - part 1

Hi, I'm y/n
I'm 19 years old
I'm from a small village in England and live with my younger brother and parents. I took a few years off school and in a year im going to Canada to start a new life. For the moment, I have a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I love Jack but he changes. Sometimes he is lovely and treats me like a princess but the next day he is beating me up like I don't mean a thing. For some reason though, I always forgive him. Maybe it's because I'm scared.

Y/N pov:

I'm meeting up with y/bf/n (you're best friend's name) tonight so I need to get ready. I hop into the shower and clean up, as soon as I'm out, the door rings. I run downstairs in my towel expecting y/bf/n but I open the door to Jack. 'oh, hi, I'm just getting ready to go out with y/bf/n' I said. 'oh no your not y/n! You're mine tonight' he said while forcing me back against the wall. I struggle to get out of his grip.'Jack, get off, please, I want to go out tonight with y/bf/n, just a girls night you know?'. 'no y/n, I don't, you're with me' he growled and slapped my face. I whimpered in return. He tried to rip my towel off my body but I grabbed his wrists and the him back. 'Jack, please go away' I really shouldn't have said that sad he came back at me and punched my to the corner of my eye. I fell down to the floor in pain as he ran out of the door. I heard him start his car and speed off. I tried to compose myself and wiped the tears from my eyes. I re rapped the towel around my body and went to the kitchen to get Adobe ice and held it against my eye. I was used to this behaviour from Jack so just went upstairs again and carried on getting ready as though nothing happened.

. . .

'Y/N!' screamed y/bf/n. I ran over to her and have her a huge bear hug. When we parted she stared at me open mouthed. 'y/n... Your eye!' she said worried. 'don't worry about it' I replied. ' was that Jack...' I just ignored her and wet started walking to the club. 'y/n, you need to give it up with that boy, he is not good for you!' she said. ' I know but I love him okay, I can't just call out of love, anyway, come on, let's go and have some fun.

450 words
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm going to blame that on my dyslexia.