𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

♝ ♗

           Harry Hook has been in one of the worst phases in his life. Worse than the time Uma won captain of their ship, The Lost Revenge. Worse than the time those traitorous do-gooders tricked his captain and crew of handing over the most powerful wand in the land. All those times he had something to lean on, someone to console him and to- dare he say it?

           Trust in.

           But now it's been nearly twelve months and still no word from Ursula's daughter or the eccentric Hatter.

           Twelve months of worrying, sulking, of dealing with Gil without help. He just wanted to be back in his lovers arms.

           Probably more so than he wanted revenge on the people of Auradon. But he'd never admit that of course.

           When Mal and her own crew come back to announce VK Day and their selection of four new villain kids, Harry knew something was bound to mess it up. He just had to sit back and wait for their well-intended act to blow up in their faces.

           It shouldn't take too long.

           Nothing was going to stop him from getting back the two most important people in his life.

           Jax Hatter has spent these twelve months worrying just as much as his boyfriend. But not because he hasn't seen him, no, mainly it was due to the fact that he was one of the most wanted people in the land, behind Uma of course. At least he didn't turn into a giant octopus and attack an entire ship, though he would if he could.

           It's been a difficult past months, with switching dorm rooms to keep the scent off him and even avoiding certain friends that would apparently rat him out. Though Allie didn't have much choice in that aspect.

           While it has been difficult, Jax cherished the time he finally got back with his friends, or what was left of them. When he asked what happened to rest of the WK's, to Chase, Dot, Lizzie, and the others, all Ruby said was that they were safe. Curiosity was something Allie portrayed more than he, and though he trusted Ruby with his soul, he was still inquisitive as to what exactly happened to the rest of his friends.

          Still, Ruby as always, promised that her plan was coming into motion, they just had to wait for the chaos that the VK's would indirectly cause. Jax knew she wasn't telling him something, and for a person as truthful as Ruby, it was most likely worth the secrets.

♝ ♗

I'M BACKKKK

well, i never left, but

ANOTHER BOOK HAS ARRIVED

WHOOOOOOOO

Okay, thoughts so far?

Do you guys like the cover?

Do you guys like the name?

if you coincide it with first title, it's like a conversation

person A: "Are you mad?"

      person B: "I'm entirely bonkers."

And, what do you expect from reading this book?

What do you think the WK's are headed for next?

no mundanes allowed
- polaroized