Bite the Bullet, Not the Dust

***DISCLAIMER
***AUTHOR'S NOTE
***WHATEVER YOU WISH TO CALL IT

If you have read and/or are a fan of Ally Carter, please read this note. If not, skip this.
I must warn you that this story is very similar to Ally Carter's books.
I have read all of her books and love them tremendously, and if you even halfway like my little story, you'll love hers.
Because I have read her books thousands of times and adore her writing styles, naturally, my writing tendencies will lean towards hers. It makes sense doesn't it? Isn't that why authors read good books, so they produce good writing?
Anyway, it may seem like I am "copying" her. This is a story about a young girl who is a spy, which is what her Gallagher Girl series is about. So because I am writing about spies, we often use the same terms. I am not trying to copy her, but there is only so much spy lingo you can use.
At the same time, I learned much from Ally's books. I really do recommend her books, and in case you haven't noticed, I seriously love them. A lot.
My intentions in writing this story are not to copy Mrs. Carter. It is just a way for me to express myself. I love spies, I always have, so I like to write about them.
Also, I am not selling this book or anything, so if I'm "copying" her, does it really matter in the long run? Am I infringing upon private property? No, not really. You can call this fanfiction if it makes you feel better.
Anyway, thank you for reading this long note, and if you are a fellow Ally Carter fan, let's just be the sisters of Gillian together, shall we?