I already regret it

And again, as before, she unzipped my fly, took out my yellow pp, and put it in her mouth. The one thing different from before was that she did not take off her own dress. She wore the same turquoise, spaghetti strap dress the whole time. I tried to move, but it felt as if my body was tied down by invisible threads. I felt myself growing big and hard inside her mouth.

I saw her fake eyelashes and curled hair tips moving. Her bracelets made a dry sound against each other. Her tongue was long and soft, and seemed to wrap itself around me. Just as I was about to come, she suddenly moved away and began to slowly undress me. (...no...) She took off my minion overalls and made me lie down on the bed. Her own clothes were kept on though. She sat on the bed, took my hand, and brought it under her dress. She was not wearing underwear, ewwwww this bitch went commando mode disgusting 😳😳🤭🤭 My hand felt the warmth of her womanhOOD. It was deep, warm, and very wet. Yo...wtf why is she peeing rn bruh

Lucy then mounted me and used her hand to slip me inside her, it was a struggle considering my size, but once she had me deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips. Her boobs were going: up down up down up down, like one of Gru's secret chair thingies which led to his super top secret base, so I wondered to myself...lol boobee...

As she moved, the edges of the aqua-green dress caressed my naked bright yellow stomach and thin non existent stick thighs, and even almost covered my whole tic tac, pill shaped body. With the skirts of the dress spread out around her, Lucy, riding atop me, looked like a soft, gigantic mushroom that had silently poked its face up through the dead leaves on the ground and opened under the sheltering wings of night. She felt warm and at the same time cold. She began to draw me in, and concurrently press me out. My (ngl abnormally small) erection grew larger and harder. I thought I was about to burst wide open lmao. It was the strangest sensation; something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside her - something special inside her...was slowly working its way through my organs, into me.

The night ends with "Ba po ba banana be", and it was one to be remembered...for it was going to decide Lucy's fate.