Big Reveal

*~*No one's P.O.V*~*

  It was morning. You were just waking up. But you see Peach pacing around the room. Thinking and worried a little. ".... Peach?" You spoke. "O-Oh! (Y/n)." She said slightly smiling. "Uhh.. Why don't you spend time with the gang." She spoke to me softly. "Uh.. Ok." You said.                                  You obviously don't know what's going on with Peach but you didn't mine by now. "Oh good morning (Y/n)!" Swap chirped. "Hi!" You smiled. You waved at Fell and B. "Hi (Y/n).." Fell said half waving at you. When breakfast was over. You sat down on the couch with Fell and B.

    You kept on thinking on why Peach is so worried. "Oi, (Y/n)." You looked at Fell. "Yeah?" You asked. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Why..?" You said. ".. Your expression." He told me. "O-Oh! It's nothing." You said to him. "Mk." He said.                                                                                                                    "B it's your turn to use the tv." Fell said to B. B nodded. You looked up at the upstairs. You see Peach waving to come up. You went up and went to my room. "Yes?" You said as you come in. 

   "Uh.. (Y/n) I got a question for you." She said in a nervous tone. "Yeah?" You said tilting your head. ". . . D. ." You look at Peach with curiosity. "...D. . Did you have enough sleep?" She asks. ". . Uhhh yeah.." You told her.               

"O-ok.." She said. You nodded and went back downstairs. "Nice save.. Really nice.~" Peach looked behind her. She sighed, "Why did I have to ma..." Swapfell looked at her. "What? Lose you voice there.~" He said cuffing Peach's chin. ". . I think you should go." Peach said pushing Swapfell.                                                                                                                           "Hm.~ Ok,Angel." He teleports out. 

  You were with Swap downstairs. You watch Swap cook some food for lunch. "Hey (Y/n), I got a question for you." Swap spoke to you. "Mhm." You said smiling. "Well Stars and I have been wondering. We sometimes see you look at.. Other directions. But no one is there.." He told me.      "U-Uh! I-It's n-nothing!" You blurted out. "Er-.." You went quiet. You see Swap stop cooking.     "(Y/n).." He starts. You looked at him. "You can tell us anything. Ok?" He said. You went quiet for awhile looking down at the floor. ".. O...Ok." You said to him facing up.

   He smiles at, then went back to cooking. You  sighed as the tense of lying goes out. You really hate to lie but. . For them. Is good.. Right? 

  You look at Swap who was cooking. "Swap.. Didn't you said you got sons?" You ask. "Mhm!" He said. "Could you tell stories about them?" You ask. He gasped in excitement. He starts to tell you all these story about how his sons got in different types of trouble. I laugh at a few of them. Swap finished cooking. He told me to get Wingdings and Stars while he gets B and Fell. You  nodded and went upstairs to the lab.You take a quick glimpse at the crack door in my room. I went to the  lab. "Stars!! Wingdings!! It's time to eat!" You said. "Coming!" Stars said. You look in the lab to see Wingdings on the table crying..

   You look at Stars. "Why is Wingdings crying?" You ask. ".. He's upset about.. Getting all of us in here.." He said. "But. . H..He didn't know right?" You said. You knew Wingdings was hearing and try to make him better like that.                                                                                                                                      Stars smiled at you. "(Y/n) why don't you tell Swap we'll be going down." He said. You nodded. "There coming!" You told Swap. Swap nodded. There we saw Stars but with no Wingdings. "Where's Wingdings?" Swap asked.