Chapter 9

Cher's P.O.V

I turned the corner and pulled into Delilah's drive way. I sighed sadly I always hated visiting her now days. Not in the sense of not wanting to, but not wanting to cry. I'm going to lose my best friend. My sister. My other half.I grew up with her and I'm going to lose her. I opened the car door and walked into the house. 

"Delilah I'm here." I yelled 

"In Emory's room!" I heard Ryder call back.

I climbed the stairs and walked in smiling at Emery playing with Delilah.

"Ready boo?" I asked after a minute.

She nodded after a minute and stood up giving Emory a kiss and left him with Ryder.

"No later than 10." Harry called out 

"Yes father."  I called back with a smile making Delilah laugh

I was taking Delilah to her doctor appointment. Ryder is watching Emory and Justin is watching Dani so most likely we will come home to find all four of them together adding Tommy. Once we got in my car and buckled I backed up and drove downtown towards the hospital. 

"I don't like this." Delilah say softly. 

Last appointment she had kemo and had to get her hair shaved. She keeps it wrapped in a scarf or a wig. I don't care though. She's my beautiful best friend.

"I know boo. I'm hear for you. till the end." I said making me have a flashback to her first heartbreak when she was 16. 

I'm sure she remembered to because there was slightly a smile peaking through. I smiled and laughed

"I know what your thinking." I said making her grin 

"Oh hush." She laughed 

We turned into the parking lot and started our walking into the hospital.

Justin's  P.O.V

Once Tommy got home from school and I told him that we are going over to uncle Ryder's and he can play with Emory and Dani while the big kids talk. He agreed only in one condition. If he got ice cream. Of course I agreed and after we got Ice cream I took him to Ryder's.

 Dameon,Aiden,Percy, Brent and Zoe where all coming over too. Once we got there Tommy ran into the house and up to Emory's room. I walked in with Dani and closed the door behind me. I saw Dameon, Aiden and Ryder all sitting around talking and laughing.

"and here comes the baby daddy." Ryder joked as I set Dani down after setting down a blanket for her to crawl on

I noticed Liam was in his Wheel Chair.

"Why do you have your Chair." I asked and he laughed

"My back is just messing with me today. Going in for an appointment tomorrow." He said

Right after Percy, Emory and Tommy came down

"Papa can we go outside and play?" Percy asked Dameon

He smiled "Ask your Daddy." He said making Aiden jump up from playing with Dani

"Daddy?" Percy asked with puppy dog eyes as well as Tommy and Emory

I guess he felt overwhelmed because we all started laughing at his face when he said yes.

"Oi! y'all shut the hell up." He said making me slap the back of his head

"Sorry." He mumbled going back to playing with Dani.

I noticed Dameon slightly looking at Aiden biting his lip I cringed and pretend to barf

"What?" Ryder asked