Chapter 4: Fixing the Island

All changed when suddenly, Cuphead and Mugman fused and changed to their Astra form. With both combined, they could stop the Devil from destroying their home island. They flew off with the wings on their back and flew up to the Devil. They said "Devil I'll make you a deal. If you win this fight than all of Inkwell is yours. But if we win, you will leave forever and never come back. If you do, we defeat you but worse each time of return." The Devil agreed and laughed over the small fusion. But Cups and Mugs didn't want to fight him in their small fusion. They wanted to fight with the whole group. "One hour Devil, to prepare yourself for the fight." said the fusion. The Devil nodded and made a thrown to sit for an hour and wait. The fusion of the cups left and gathered the gang together at the treehouse. They made a plan to defeat the Devil and be rid of him forever. Cuphead said "We need to complete this deal and defeat the Devil. If we don't, Inkwell is gone. We have to defeat him. Ready guys?" They all nodded and got outside. They all danced and fused together. They became The Giant. They started to head towards to where the Devil was waiting. When they arrived, the Devil was shocked to see what they became. But he shook it off and got ready to fight. Both were the same height so it was an even fight. A moment of silence and dust flew by to make the scene intense. Suddenly the Devil made the first move by running towards The Giant and tried to punch him. By The Giant dodged and grabbed the Devil's arm and slammed him down on the ground. The Devil growled and said "its gonna take a lot more than that to stop me." The group of friends remembered their plan and began to get a start. "Well Devil if you won't fall, I will make you." boomed The Giant. The Devil, at this point, was furious and wanted to rid, what he thought, this Giant of his land. But the Devil noticed something. At the end of The Giant's tail was a triangle like his tail. That meant there was a devil or demon within the fusion. And he knew who it was. "Bendy come to your uncle." said the Devil. The Giant got a shocked look on its face as if it was Bendy's response to what the Devil had just said. "Your not my uncle and you certainly left me...... You left me......... For dead." The group unfused and was in total, complete shock. Than Bendy was angry and fuming over at what the Devil did to him years ago. But the one thing Bendy could do was something he had never done before. He was turning into a giant ink demon. Bigger than the Devil. He said with rage "You left me for dead. Now I will make you DEAD!!!" With what Bendy said, the Devil became frightened. It didn't matter whether the Devil was sorry or not, he was going to be beaten by Bendy. Bendy roared at the Devil an grabbed his throat. He slammed the Devil multiple times into the ground and threw him into the ocean. When the Devil got up he noticed that one of his horns was broken off. The Devil hated Bendy at this point. But he saw Bendy running towards him. Bendy went and broke the other horn off bit off the ear of the Devil. Devil yelled in pain and said "I SURRENDER!!!!" He changed back to his regular size and went back to Inkwell. The Devil snapped his fingers and made everything normal again. Bendy made a portal for the Devil to go into back to his place. Bendy dragged the Devil to the portal and threw him in. Not even saying goodbye, he closed the portal for good and the Devil never came back to Inkwell. I know what your thinking. This was meant to be a story about Mugman. Its still the same story. Here I'll explain what happened in the point of Mugman's view.

Mugs P.O.V

This is a disaster. My brother just made a deal with the Devil to save Inkwell. I hope we can save our home. In the meanwhile, we headed to the treehouse and called the gang. We made a plan about what we would do for the fight with the Devil. The plan was we were gonna fuse, all together, to defeat the Devil. Than he would surrender and we'd be free. I hope this plan works. Cause if it doesn't, Cuphead is in a lot of trouble. When I mean trouble, i mean im leaving him forever. I will never help him with his deals with the Devil ever again. But I would visit my friends but if he's there, I'm immediately leaving. But someday I would forgive him ONLY on one condition. He doesn't let Inkwell go into a total disaster. So far im outside ready to fuse. Lets just hope this works. Please let this work.....

862 words. Next chapter is coming out soon. Cya my peeps :3