Chapter 5

It has been a few days since I was reunited with Yona and Hak, and I have come to grips with the murder of my father. I didn't see it as she had, but it still hurts. To think had I been there, I could have prevented his death... NO!!! I refuse to think like that! I need to clear my head.

"Green bean tell everyone I'm going for a walk."

"Okay, Ayame... AND THE NAME IS JAE-HA!"

I laugh and walked away to do what I need to do, clear my head. I walk through woods to the cliff where I first met Jae-ha. Speaking Jae-ha, I have been listening to him jump through the trees.

"Jae-ha come out from that tree, I know you're there."

"Ah, just what I expected from the pirate princess."  

"Jae-ha... Why did you follow me?"

"I could tell something is wrong?"

I sit down at the edge of the cliff carefully and pat the spot next to me. As i look out over the ocean at the setting sun, Jae-ha sits next to me and grabs my hand and I feel myself float into the past.

~In the Life past flashback~

"Ayame, i will find, in every life and be with no matter what."

"Jae-ha... please in the next life let's met and remember here, at the worlds end cliff."

~ End of flashback~

"I've found you..."

We both whisper to each other.

"Jae-ha you're the man I've been seeing in my dreams for as long as I can remember."

"And you're the woman..."

We look at each other and he leans towards me and kisses me.

After that, I lean on his shoulder and cry... again with the crying! 

"What's wrong Ayame?"

"I could have saved him! Had I been there that night I could have saved him!"

"Hey now your okay, your sister is fine, you have the dragon warriors, and you have me."

"I- I k-know... I want to bring my father's murderer to justice."

"Then I will help you and your sister"

"We will take back our home!"

"There that's the spirit!"

"Come on, let's get back to the ship."

I get up and brush off the grass on my clothes, and start walking back to the ship with Jae-ha by my side. While walking to the ship Jae-ha picks me and starts jumping through the trees, so it took no more than 5 minutes to get back whereas it took me nearly an hour to reach the cliff. Once we get back I notice Hak is frantic, and so are the others. I also notice that Yuun and Yona are missing... No! She couldn't have!

"Hak! Where is Yona?!"

"She and Yuun have taken it upon themselves to infiltrate Kum-ji's ship..."

"And you let her!! You moron!"

I kick Hak hard in the stomach, so hard that he doubles over in pain. After that Kija gets my attention and says,

"Lady Ayame! Please, we have a plan, let us explain!"

"Fine, start talking whitey!"

~Time Skip- brought to you by the oh so forgetful author~

After they explain the plan, I was absolutely livid but I agreed to fight the fight with my sister leading the way. Jae-ha actually had to hold me back for almost killing Hak, while they explained. I mean what was he thinking to let Yona use herself as bait! Responsible! 

"Ayame, please calm down, what's done is done."

"I know I'm just worried... she is not trained like I am."

"Ayame she will be fine she is stronger than she was."

"Shut or mouth Hak!"

He raised his hands in surrender, while I stormed off to the Captain's room.

~After the Battle- because the author needs to re-watch the end~

After the battle that we had won, we partied all night. Jae-Ha and I just sat together happily after everyone had gone to sleep. 

"Ayame, Where will you go now?"

"Wherever my sister does... I am not going to lose her as well."

"I see..."

"I sorry Jae-ha... I can't lose anyone else... so come with me, please?"

"I... I will, for you."

"Thank you."

with that, I kiss him and he kisses back, only to have Hak kick him away from me.