prologue

For most of my life, I knew I was an angel, and that my friends were different also. Astra is a special place for us where we can be ourselves. when I was 13 I met my friend Scorpio while I was walking in the wood. When I first saw her I thought she was just a big wolf, but when she changed back into a human I was shocked. I've seen her around school before but we never really talked other than saying hi. I knew that there were wolves in Astra but I never thought she was one of them. shortly after this we started talking more and became great friends. I love nights here because when you look up at the sky you could see thousands of stars. Sometimes I would meet up with my friend Namjoon at a clearing that we found while flying over the woods. Most of our other friends don't know about this spot, and I am glad because they would have picked on Namjoon if they found out, and I don't want that. When we would come here at night we would lie in the grass and watch the stars. I like these moments a lot because it would just be him me and the stars. A couple of months after I turned 17 I developed a crush on so I loved these moments even more. he has always been cute, but now he is more cute and hot. What am I going to do now I don't think he likes me. since I was young I have been blind in my left eye and I didn't have great eyesight in the other so I had to rely on my hearing when I was flying. Soon after I went blind in my left eye my parents me angel my germen shepherd seeing-eye dog. My friends love her wich is great because she is always with me. I am 17 now so I have gotten better at depending on my hearing. I am glad that we live here. Astra is a beautiful and amazing place to live in.