Part 1

Mal trudged through the damp and gloomy morning forrest, hoping to find some form of life around her. In the distance, she heard a light chatter. Without hesitation, Mal ran towards the noise, cutting through the thick, uncut grass, with a bright smirk across her face. After a good minute of sprinting, her foot met an unnoticed rock, and she tripped onto the dirt. Trying to gain knowledge of how she had tripped, Mal heard a familiar noise in front of her.
"Mal! Are you alright?" Evie asked her as she helped lift Mal off the ground.
"Yeah I'm alright E," Mal said while laughing, "how's the decorating going?"
A second after she spoke, Mal looked away from Evie's eyes and gazed at all of the decorations before her. There were beautiful lights, balloons, tables, and gifts, all colored sea green. Along with it all, there were tons of people helping to get everything in order. A soft smile lit up on Mal's face as she admired the beautiful work of her best friend.
"Oh Evie!" Mal exclaimed while holding both of Evie's hands in hers, "this is absolutely wonderful! Uma's gonna love it."
"I sure hope so, or else I spent 13 hours, 19 minutes and 56 seconds on planning for nothing," Evie jokingly replied as she let out a tiny giggle.
Evie grabbed Mal's hand and continued to show her more of Uma's spectacular surprise birthday party decorations.
"So, since Uma's birthday is tomorrow, I decided to call the cake decorator today and let him know to have the cake finished and here by tomorrow morning. By that time, everything should be set! Then, we'll call Uma and tell her that there's a huge emergency. When she gets here, we'll all yell surprise! Oh my goodness it's going to be amazing i'm so excited this is wonderfu-"
Mal immediately covered up Evie's hand. "E, you need to calm down! I know you get excited over this kinda stuff, but we don't need your blood pressure that high before the party," Mal lightly joked as she showed Evie a bright smile.
              Evie took a deep breath, and smiled back at her. "Where's Ben? I thought he was coming with you to see the party decorations?"
              "Oh he wanted to, but he's actually gone off to check out the new Royal Therapy Center. It still needs a bit of fixing-up before it can be opened for the public."
               Evie's face lit up. "I am so proud of Ben. He's really stepping up and helping out his people. I mean, the poison apple Gods know that Audrey definitely needs some therapy sessions."
              Mal took a quick breath and frowned. "Yeah...for sure."
              "Well, enough about that!" Evie said as she pulled Mal with a quick force, "there's still so many parts of this party that I haven't showed you. Come on!"