Part 2

It was the next morning. Uma had decided to get up pretty late, as usual. She didn't exactly celebrate much on the Isle of the Lost, so she wasn't really expecting much for her so-called "big day" today. She did her usual "morning routine," if that's what one would call it. However, it was a bit different now. She usually always got up, went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth with her own mother's tooth paste, Ursula's Cleaning Muck, got dressed, and went downstairs to find something to eat. But now, there were a bit of changes made.
            After the barrier was broken, King Ben had decided that the Isle of the Lost needed the same amount of care as Auradon did. Due to this, the Isle officially had clean water and food, nicer homes to stay in, and better supplies for survival. Even schooling was getting better! So, Uma no longer had to search around her neighborhood for breakfast scraps.      Instead, she made herself a beautiful vegetable garden omelet every morning.
              While Uma was washing the dish on which she had ate, she heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Uma asked with an irritated tone.
              "Why, just your first mate, beautiful," Harry Hook replied from the other side of the door, "Are you going to let me in?"
               Uma let out a humorous scoff as she gently opened the new front door, which had just been installed by Auradon guards a week before. "What are you doing here, Hook?" Uma joked.
              "Well, I was wondering if you would like to go to Auradon today. The weather seems perfect for a quick walk," Harry replied, knowing full and well his intentions to get Uma on Auradon's soil.
              "I mean, sure. It's not like I have anything better to do today anyways."
              As they both started walking outside, Harry quickly stopped Uma in her path. "Oh, I also wanted to give you something," Harry informed Uma nervously.
              "Yeah?" Uma replied.
              Harry put his hand in his new leather coat, which had been a gift from Jay, and pulled out a bouquet of flowers. "I bought these from Auradon. I know you told me that the roses in the garden looked pretty to you the first time we went to Ben's kingdom, so I got a bunch from the flower shop there. I hope you like them. Happy Birthday, Uma,"  Harry nervously said as he handed them to Uma.
               Uma stared at the flowers in her hand. She was unsure of how to react to them. Of course she loved them. They were perfect! But should she let Harry know that? "Thank you," she finally told Harry, "now let's go for that walk."
                Harry, a bit disappointed by her anticlimactic reaction, said "well, we have to wait for Gil. he's coming with us."
                "Oh. Alright," Uma shrugged.
                 About two minutes later, Gil arrived and jumped on Harry's back. After Harry finally threw him to the ground, he got up and turned to Uma.
                 "Hey guys!" Gil said, "Uma, I got you these eggs for your birthday! Try them! They're way better than the eggs I used to eat. Ben told me that these ones are fresh."
                Uma took the eggs from Gil and gave him a quick hug. "Thank you, Gil," she replied calmly, "now come on guys, I'm definitely not getting any younger!"