Chapter 4

It has been about five days since Kimiko and Hanami had attended Morinomiya Academy

It has been about five days since Kimiko and Hanami had attended Morinomiya Academy. Spending time with the children was the best thing that has happened to them since their mother's passing.

The first children to arrive besides Kotaro and Hanami were the Mamizuka twins. A man with black hair was carrying both of them. For some reason, he had a hat and sunglasses on.

"Ryu! Kimi!" Takuma said excitedly.

Kazuma shyly lowered his head. "Hello..."

Kimiko smiled and waved at the twins. "Good morning, you two."

Their father smiled at the two teens. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Mamizuka-san." Ryuuichi responded.

Kimiko just stared at the man, feeling like she had seen him before. "No way... You're Kousuke Mamizuka?! The actor?!"

Kousuke shyly smiled. "Yes, I am... Please don't shout out my name. I don't want female students to start heading towards the daycare room."

"I won't!" Kimiko's eyes were sparkling. She took out some cute stationery and a pen from her pocket. "If it's not any trouble, can I have your autograph?"

Kousuke put Takuma and Kazuma down and nodded. "Of course. What's your name?"

"Kimiko Iruka."

"It's very nice to meet you, Kimiko-chan. Thank you for your help looking after my sons."

"You're very welcome!"

Kimiko was waiting for Kousuke to write a message and his name on her stationary. "Here you are."

   Feeling overjoyed, Kimiko brightly smiled

Feeling overjoyed, Kimiko brightly smiled. "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome." Kousuke looked down at his sons. "Takuma, Kazuma. Papa is going to go now so-"

The door opened, revealing it to be Hayato and Taka. Takuma rushed towards them while holding Kazuma's hand. "Kamita!"

Kousuke started to get teary eyed. "They don't even want to say bye to their papa..!"