Allmight jacket

Izuku POV:

~~~~~~~~

Sure todoroki-kun I'll help you also where is kacchan now "he's sleeping in my room" "wait what time is it" said izuku "9:30 why" "we gotta hurry than come on deku pulls todorokis arm and starts running tords his room they go in todorokis room and wait "what are we waiting for midorya" " kacchan always wakes up at 9:35 when he takes his naps" "oh there's one thing I'll keep in mind"

Katsuki POV:

~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to see my daddy and a very familiar green head boy "Zuzu!!!"  I jump on Zuzu (deku) to give him a big hug (っ⌒‿⌒)っ "hi kacchan!" hi zuzu and hi daddy where did you go I felt lonely without you"." oh I just went to izukus dorm to ask him something " "okie"" daddy I'm hungry" the blond says while rubbing his stomach in circles todoroki gave izuku  the "help me" kind of look "I got this"" cmon kacchan let's go get you some food" midorya picks up the blond and takes him to the kitchen.

Izuku POV:
~~~~~~~~~

I asked todoroki if he had any instant ramen "yes" I made kacchan some ramen and put a lot of hot sauce "hey isn't that bad for him"  "kacchan loves spicy things especially if it's ramen so will be good" I give kacchan his food and he immediately started eating "thank you Zuzu" the blond said with a smile on His face suddenly todorokis phone went off it was kirishima he didn't know what happened to bakugo so he asked todoroki if he could come over 

Todoroki POV:
~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no  "what is it todoroki-kun" "Kirishima just asked me if he could come over and he doesn't know about bakugo" "daddy what's going on" bakugo said looking up from his plate confused "katsuki baby a red head boy is going to come he's one of daddy's friends and I want you to be nice to him" "can I show him my allmight jacket daddy!" katsuki said with excitement (they went shopping before todo asked izuku for help) "yes baby you can show him everything you want" "YAY" suddenly there was a knock on the door.

|hi there humans sorry my chapters are really short but I'll try to make the next ones longer also tell me if you like this story bc I don't also if you have any questions or comments or suggestions just ask me and I'll gladly answer them bye|

412 words