Tsuyu x Tokoyami

Author note: this is my last chapter of the night its 11:05 pm where I am. Onto the ship.

Deku: hmm *sees todoroki* hey todoroki can you help me.

Todoroki: sure midoriya, what do you need help with?

Deku: can you help me with the homework I'm having some trouble? 

Todoroki: yeah we could help each other out I was also having some trouble

*30 minutes later*

Deku: thank you todoroki

Todoroki: thank you as well but may I ask you something?

Deku: sure go ahead

Todoroki: about what you said the other day, about having anxiety was there a reason for it or........... you don't ha-

Deku: no its fine I have anxiety because I never had friends when I was younger, well I had kachan up until we were 4 and he got his quirk. His pride got to his head and people started to follow him because he was cool. He started abusing me mentally, verbally, and physically.

Deku: He used his quirk on me alot. He bullied me from age 4 all the way up to the age of 15. I was a very late bloomer with my quirk and didn't get it until a few days before the entrance exams. So I was deemed quirkless and I was bullied for it. One day when our teacher was talking about what we wanted to do in the future he basically said 'fuck it you all want to become hero's' then kachan said things about being the only one who would get in to ua from our school. When classes were over kachan and his 'friends' grabbed and burned one of my hero notebooks and said that if I wanted have a quirk to 'take a swan dive off of the roof and pray I'd have a quirk in my next life.' And I wanted to sometimes I would listen to him....... *rolls up sleeves with tears in his eyes*

Todoroki: *sees lots of old scars and some new ones on his arms* midoriya...  * pulls midoriya into a hug*

Pidge: *coughs* sorry to barge in on this moment but we have another ship so go to the common room.

*I wanted to add a little tododeku moment because *hint*hint* things happen in the future.*

In the common room

Pidge: alright today's ship is Tsuyu x Tokoyami

Mina & Uraraka: awwww 10/10

Deku: I would say a 8/10 because they don't really talk to each other but if the talked more then 100%

Todoroki: as long as they are happy but I'm agreeing with midoriya with a 8/well

Bakugou: could care less but 9/10

Kirishima & Kaminari: 10/10

Pidge: I like this ship alot, its one of the very few straight ships I have but I would go with a 8/10 as well

Tokoyami: this is fine tsu is a very rational and talented young woman with a way to get things done quickly and safely. I would give this a 8/10 as well

Tsuyu: I could say the same about you tokoyami except replace 'young women' with young man. I would give this a 8/10 as well

This chapter took a while holy crap. I started thus chapter at 11:05 and now its 11:42 pm at night.  Thus chapter has 557 words. Night guys.