SEQUEL~

This one's a one shot. Again.

Rena Yuuki is your name from the first story.( Yuuki Rena in Japanese where the last name comes first, so yeah, I hope you won't get overwhelmed with the sudden appearance of this name.)

I just added a name so no one would get confused.

===============================================================================

His black orbs are staring at you again, his lips forming a smile, and his hand patting your head.

His mouth opened and.....

Blood came out of it. His tears fell down, but it's definitely not tears. It's blood coming out of his eyes.

"_____"- he begged for help

His hand reached for help,

But he strangled you. You know that it's already your death but then......

"_____!"- your mom told you

You opened your eyes and grabbed the glass of water she was holding. You were catching your breath when.....

"The hospital called, he woke up. Do you still want to go on with that liking of yours? I told you, stay away from that guy!"- your mom said

You're ______, a young teenager detective.

And this is how you met him

-Flashback 1 year ago-

You were walking around when you saw an interesting house. You immediately noticed blood ..

And on the doorway, a headless guy is there, no! He's your classmate! Kirigaya Jiru!

'Oh God!'- you thought before coming near a guy who you think just stabbed himself before you came.

He was beside a headless girl. No, he's hugging her

You immediately called your mom and the police before calling an ambulance for the guy who you think, deserves to live.

Because he's none other than, Kirigaya Kazuto,

the one you like ever since

-End of Flashback-

"Let's go to him, mom!"- you said enthusiastically

Your mom shook her head, knowing that she wouldn't even be able to stop you.

You immediately smiled before preparing to meet the guy you like.

(Hospital)

You arrived inside wearing a light blue sleeveless blouse , white pants and brown flat shoes . Then, you covered yourself with a brown coat and put on a brown cap/hat.

You brushed your long, brown hair with a slight touch of red (where the curly part is) before entering his room. --> (sorry, please let me vary your appearance for this story~! (_ _)v. Click the external link to see what it looks like)

When you entered, you found him staring somewhere. His eyes didn't show any kind of emotion. You removed your cap and coat before coming near him.

"Rena-cha- Who the hell are you?!"- he said as his eyes showed disappointment and anger.

"I-I'm-"-you said but he immediately cut you off