Chapter 13

It wass a cold morning in Amsterdam, the flowers in the nearby gardens were covered by the dew drops, the birds were twittering in there sweet voice. It was something like 9 am in Amsterdam when the sunlight fall onto 2 people cocooned in each others arms, were almost fighting for the blanket in sleep as it was damn cold outside. You can say the sunlight was a disturbance to the beautiful girl, and as a reason she irritatedly opened her eyes, and saw her bestie sleeping peacefully wrapping his arms around her amd all of a sudden a warm, peaceful smile crept on her face. She lightly kissed his forehead, actually he was also not in a deep sleep so that tickling sensation woke him up, when he saw her starring at him, his lips curved into a sweet smile.

Sameer: Good morning Naina 😄

Naina: Good morning Sameer 😃

Sameer get up and sits. Suddenly his eyes went to Naina's hands.

Sameer: Baccha dekho tumhari mehendi kitni dark ho gayi hai 🤩

Naina glanced at her hands.

Naina: Are haa, dekho na kinni pyaari lag rhi hai

Sameer: Bilkul tumhari tarah 😘

He said while kissing her cheeks.

Naina: Accha ab uthooooo, 12 baje haldi ke liye jana hai, aur dekho almost 9:30 ho gaye bhagoooo, jao apne room me bahut time lagne wala hai.

Sameer: Kya yaar Naina

He said while making his popular pout.

Naina: Hattt yeh chehre matt banao jaooo.

She dragged him to the door. He just turned hugged her tightly, kissed her cheeks and went to his room. Naina quickly took a bubble bath and literally ran to the room where all our girls were getting ready. Preeti saw her.

Preeti: Aa gayi maharani, thoda aur late aa jati

Swati: Bilkul, kal hi aa jati.

Naina: Sorry na, chalo ab baato me time waste mat karo, meko ready hone do

Girls: Humne haath nahi pakde hai.

Naina: Hehe 😅

Girls quickly got in there outfits of the day.

Naina's outfit:

Preeti's outfit:

Preeti's outfit: