.reaction 02

"REACTION TO YOU GOING OUT WEARING REVEALING CLOTHES"

Seungwoo
— he won't mind you wearing such kind of clothes but if you plan to went out alone with that look, he won't let you set even the tip of your hair outside. He will not ask you to change but ask you to let him come with you. If you won't let him then, he have to take measures until, it leave you no choice but to let him come with you.

Seungyoun
— this dork will even whistle and call you sexy, even make a joke of asking your number. however, if you told him your going out with friends or you want to go out to spoil yourself. he'll get ready immediately, so he could go with you and before you can even stop him, he's already dragging you out with his protective arm around your shoulder.

Wooseok
— he already notice it the moment you come out from your room and pretend that he doesn't care. but when you start saying that you'll be out for a day, he'll look at you from head to toe with an unimpressive expression. he'll tell you to change or else he'll reveal the remaining skin you're hinding under the fabric for him to see.

Yohan
— yohan will be amaze with your get up and a little shocked. he know that you wear sexy clothes but not this too much skin reveal. he might even think that there must be some special occasion. when he know that there's nothing really special today and that you just want to go out have fun. "but we can have fun on our own." it just sound so innocent but not his redding face.

Hangyul
— "it's too early for a sleep, you know." hangyul will say bluntly not even a hint of joke. and since, you are stubborn as fvck, you'll tell him that you're going outside and no one can stop you. that won't work on hangyul. he'll drag you back on your room and pick the clothes you should wear, picking the most unbelievable combination of clothes.

Junho
— "Where are you going?." it's surprising that he'll mask up all his gut to say it without a shaky voice. He will even stand in front of your way to prevent you from going out. "please, stay." he will look at you with red face and almost in the peak of crying. Just a shy baby trying to be the man out of him. and since, you're stubborn, Junho will cage you on a hug and dragging you back in the living room.

Dongpyo
— he won't react at first when you come out of the room. after all it's pretty normal to every girl to wear whatever they want but of course, dongpyo will ask if you're going outside wearing those. Dongpyo will feel bad if he tell you to change into something else. So, he'll suggest some combination that you have already wore that he thinks you look really cute on it.

Minhee
— minhee will stare at you while you walk back and fort a cross the room, feeling a little shy with a faint blush on his cheeks. he will get all the courage to atleast compliment you as to how beautiful or sexy you are and ask if you have plans for today. When you answered that you have, he'll walk toward you to wrap you to hug not really letting go.

Eunsang
— he thought it just a joke and even tell you to wear sultry red lipstick and when you start saying that you'll be out for a day. he'll remain silent and stare at you for a minute or two. then, he will stand, go to your closet and will come back with much comfortable pairs and it's quite stylish of him. "please, keep yourself warm." as if it's not already buring fire outside.

Hyeongjun
— speechless and eyes is wavering. he doesn't even know where to look, to your face, to your feet, to the ground, you name it. there is an obvious uneasiness on his expression and fidgeting cutely. "doesn't your clothes feels uncomfortable?." it might also confuse you if he was refering to you. "please, cover yourself." he'll suddenly raise his head and chuckles weirdly.

Dohyun
— you just come out from your room and you were greeted by a dolphin's scream coming from dohyun, as if there's something wrong going on, like his hurt or what. and he'll suddenly get on the floor "please, for the love of god, change your clothes." now that, sound like you've done something so sinful.

writer's note

i actually want to go beyond imagination or maybe spice everything up w/o going too much, but unfortunately there are alot of things to consider, esp to those underage members. so, even though i want it to be more expressive, i have to keep myself from doing so.

so, hope you like that.

ps: I'm having a hard time uploading the pictures -.-